Bowling Green

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nashville to mamoth caves?

Kentucky Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

more
    • Off the beaten path advice

by milaminut Online Now Dec 26, 2007 at 8:00 PM

I'd love advice on "different" dining / activities / lodging in Bowling Green.
      I'm coming this weekend for a day or two, and I'd love some info on what to do/where to stay that is "off the beaten path" ... casual, unique and interesting ... Thanks !! karen

1 Answer Dec 27, 2007 at 6:36 AM
    • Moving Cross Country

by YKG Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 9:14 AM

My name is Amanda, I currently live in Missoula, Montana and am planning to move to Bowling Green in the next few years. I've never lived outside of Montana, but I had to travel to Louisville for a funeral and fell in love with Kentucky. I'm looking for any information on the city; resaraunts, neighborhoods, jobs, etc. Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2006 at 7:42 PM