Bournemouth Travel Answers

change location

Nightclub - not too tacky please!!

by s.bowman Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 11:01 AM

Hi,
I am arranging my friend's hen do in late July. We are coming down to bournemouth for a spa break, but I would like to give the girls the option of a night out clubbing too.
Can someone please recommend a nice nightclub isn't too tacky, but still a laugh. Basically, not the typical hen do club! lol!

Thanks in advance x

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • johngayton's Profile Photo

Re: Nightclub - not too tacky please!!

by johngayton Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Now that's an interesting question. You want a "Hen Do" in a Bournemouth nightclub which isn't a "Hen Do"?? I suppose you could go to the lap-dancing club "Waggles" - that's sort of classy and definitely not a "Hen Do" thing LOL.

Summertime Bournemouth IS stag and hen party city but most clubs are geared up for it and are well-staffed and so the general overall clubbing experience is fun and not too tacky.

Try this site which has fairly honest reviews and then take pot luck - http://www.bournemouthbynight.com/

I'm not a clubby person and so can't give you first hand experience of the clubs themselves but most people are out for a laugh and the place certainly does get buzzy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Nightclub - not too tacky please!!

by s.bowman Online Now Jun 6, 2010 at 2:21 PM

Thank you so much for your reply. I know it's a strange request, especially in the summer months! However, I like to think of us more 'Sex in the City' than 'Club 18-30'. LOL! So I guess I was trying to find was somewhere not overcrowded with chavvy 18-30s.
    We are up for a laugh, but with a bit of class!
    I'll check out the link. Thanks again :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines