Bournemouth Travel Answers

change location

Hello hope you can help

by HelenaTroy Online Now Feb 18, 2004 at 9:32 AM

I wonder if you can recommend a good holiday flat I can rent for myself and 2-3 friends from 27 Feb to 1st March. We are trying to steer clear of all the hens and stags, but still want to be central. We are London based and just want to chill out by the sea,eat great food have lovely walks and perhaps some dancing. If you can think of anywhere (reasonably priced but not a guesthouse). Please email me, we will even consider doing accommodation swoop as we are based near the centre of London and would think about some kind of exchange. Helena

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • col_hall6's Profile Photo

Re: Hello hope you can help

by col_hall6 Online Now Feb 18, 2004 at 2:42 PM

Hi Helena, A good web site to checkout is www.bournecoast-holidays.co.uk. They seem to be the premier holiday flat letting people in Bournemouth. They have a search engine for the different areas in Bournemouth. If you want central you may find it more expensive but will be walking distance to all of the restaurants, nightclubs and the beach. Other good areas are Alum Chine, Westbourne and Southbourne where you will need to use the bus or taxis, although if you want great walks you will be able to reach the town centre by walking along the beach promenade from either Southbourne, Westbourne or Alum Chine. All the best, Colin.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines