Bourne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trip to Boston to see the Red Sox

Boston May 2, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi i'm planning a trip to Boston from Montreal. I was wondering what's the best and the cheapest place to stay near the city center. Also, I want to buy some tickets for the Red Sox, what's the best place to buy. I'm a bit scared to buy tickets from a resale site. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

more
    • EllenH's Profile Photo

Boston luggage storage?

Boston Apr 30, 2015 at 8:31 PM

Hi, We get into Logan at 4:45 pm friday september 25, would like to go to Fenway for an orioles game at 7:10 and go back to the airport for a 6 AM flight. Would prefer not to drag our carry on luggage to the game. Delta would check our luggage but only 6 hours prior so no luck there. Does Logan have any kind of storage? Thanks!

more
    • dejavu2gb's Profile Photo

Stopover Advice in Boston

Boston Apr 30, 2015 at 2:54 PM

I have a stopover in Boston tomorrow night. I arrive from London at around 22:00 and depart for Miami at 5am.
      I am aware that these times are rather unsocial, but if there are any suggestions to kill time, it would be greatly appreciated.
      Anywhere good to sleep at this time? I have AA Lounge access, but seems the lounge only opens at 04:15am. So seems I will have around 5 hours to kill.
      Maybe a ride on the Metro to a nearby area to have a beer or something?
      Any suggestions welcome! Thanks. G :)

more
    • GONNA DRIVE from BOSTON to LOS ANGELES and NEED COMPANION?

Boston Yesterday

If you're planning to drive from Boston to Los Angeles area and interested in having a companion by your side, I'll be happy to share your trip. Basically, I'm looking for somebody who'll be willing to give me a ride there. I see it as follows: a car is yours or rented by you; you pay gasoline, maintenance, and other necessary expenses during the trip; I share your burden of driving. i.e. we drive alternately; and we don't pay anything to each other for our services. Briefly about myself: male, white, in my 40's, clean background, MA driver license. I am a very safe driver for long distances: have had a few dozens of up to 1,500 miles one-way drive trips and no any accidents during them. If you are interested, please respond for contact info.

more
    • Dean&Vanessa's Profile Photo

Bourne to Mystic??

by Dean&Vanessa Online Now Sep 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Hello

We may be spending a couple of nights in Bourne, MA in the near future. After Bourne we plan to go straight to Mystic.
      We would like to catch the 0935 AmTrak out of Boston or the 1015 AmTrak out of Providence to Mystic. Our problem is the Peter Pan Bus gets into Boston at 0950 hence missing the train out of Boston.
      Are there any bus companies that would allow us to get to Boston earlier or any bus companies that would get us to Providence to catch the 1015 AmTrak?

Thank Dean

8 Answers Sep 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM