change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• smeans2's Profile Photo

Self-catering in Bourges--Apartelia?

by smeans2 Online Now Nov 26, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Thanks to all who helped me with the bus/train to Chartres problem. Now I am looking for a self-catering apartment in Bourges (the way I prefer to travel), but I have only found a residential hotel called Apartelia on rue du Prinal. Can anyone tell me anything (good or bad) about the place? Is there any other way to find a short-stay apartment (four nights)?

2 Answers Nov 26, 2010 at 10:06 PM
    • smeans2's Profile Photo

Bourges to Chartres by bus?

by smeans2 Online Now Nov 22, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I will be visiting Bourges by train from Paris and would like to proceed to Chartres without returning to Paris. There doesn't seem to be direct train service, but is it possible to make the trip by bus?

7 Answers Nov 23, 2010 at 11:25 PM
    • What shall we do on a Friday afternoon!

by Bertrandruss Online Now Aug 2, 2010 at 4:22 AM

Hi, could anyone give us a guide of what to do on a Friday afternoon in Bourges? We plan to arrive by about 3pm and would like to know what is worth seeing with 10 and 12 year old girls. ANy really lovely but not expensive restaurants to eat at too? Thanks

• louiseks's Profile Photo

Nice restaurant just away from the a75 near Bourges for lunch

by louiseks Online Now Nov 18, 2008 at 10:38 AM

Hello,
      We are travelling from Troyes via Auxerre N151 to Bourges, continuing on the A75 around lunchtime towards La Garde. Does anyone know a nice French Restaurant (auberge) just away (max 10 -15 km) from the highway on this route.
      Thank you
      Louise

5 Answers Nov 18, 2008 at 10:41 PM