change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Geneva Annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM

We are a group of 9. We land at Geneva airport on 14th May at 8.20 AM.

We would 1st like to wander around Geneva for a few hours

Then go to ANNECY in late afternoon (preferably by road -- old??), and stay the night there.

Reach Lausanne by the 15th May afternoon. (Next day -- 16th-- want to visit Gruyere and Broc and then onto Interlaken)

We will have the Swiss train Railpass.

How do we work this out, if it is feasible?? Especially the Geneva- Annecy -Lausanne portion. The costing should not be too high.

Thanks

more
    • festivals in annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM

what festivals are there in Annecy and what are the dates?

more
    • tatjana2910's Profile Photo

transport from voltaire to geneve

Ferney-Voltaire Apr 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM

hi, what is the nearest way from the hotel de france to the main bus station for geneve centar?
      thank you

more
    • Hiking around Chamonix in early may

Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Apr 9, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Hi...thinking about coming to Chamonix the beginning of May and wondering if good trails will be open for hiking that won't require anything more than hiking boots....thank you

more
    • bourdeaux to atlantics

by alenkastitch Online Now Aug 27, 2010 at 3:11 PM

hi everyone! we are travelling to bourdeaux in 3 days, planning to stay for 4 days. I know that geographically it's not far from the Atlantic coast. could anyone tell me if it's possible to have a day trip to one of the costal villages, using public transport. Also we wanted to see vine yards, since we are not driving, any ideas if i'ts possible by public transport. we would like to spend one or two full days to see round the town. what are the local attractions? Thanks a lot

4 Answers Aug 28, 2010 at 5:34 AM
    • Bordeaux to Nice before surgery

by sasch006 Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 4:16 PM

My husband and I are traveling from the US to Bordueax at the end of May. I will be having back surgery there. We have a long weekend and we'd like to see Nice before my surgery. What is the fastest way (besides plane) to go from Bordeaux to Nice? Thank you so much for your time.

3 Answers Mar 25, 2008 at 9:32 PM