Boulogne-sur-Mer

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rent studio

Lille Jun 25, 2014 at 3:02 PM

hi, im gona start in august college in lille and i need to rent a studio for 4 months. Can you help me where can a look for apartment close to vauban st, lille centre, or places close to this ones. What papers an international student need for rent apartment etc???

thks!!

more
    • travel queries

Beussent Jul 2, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Can you get to Beussent by public transport from Boulogne-Sur-Mer?

more
    • Meeting Point and Car Parking

Calais Jul 17, 2014 at 2:28 AM

My daughters are travelling by car on the midnight ferry from Dover to Calais on Friday/Saturday and arriving at 02;45. Where can I meet them and where can we park one of their cars safely for 7 days?

more
    • rent apartment in lille

Lille Jun 25, 2014 at 3:03 PM

hi, im gona start in august college in lille and i need to rent a studio for 4 months. Can you help me where can a look for apartment close to vauban st, lille centre, or places close to this ones. What papers an international student need for rent apartment etc???
      thks!!

more
    • MeggieM's Profile Photo

Trip to Calais

Calais Jul 14, 2014 at 5:42 AM

Is this a good place for my boyfriend and I to escape to from UK for a break on a budget?

more
    • Memorial to victims of the shipwrecked Amphitrite

by ChristinaHenri Online Now Jun 19, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Where is the plaque memorial to the victims of the shipwrecked Amphitrite 1833

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 5:56 AM
    • Early opening cafes and safety

by stephwood888 Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 2:44 AM

I am travelling alone and I am arriving by bus at 4 am in Boulogne-sur-mer.
      I am not getting the train until later in the day and wondered if it would be safe to walk to the train station at the time?
      Or if there was a cafe someone recommended I could go to for a few hours until daylight hours, would anything be open around the train station or near place du republique or anywhere in between around this time?

3 Answers Feb 21, 2014 at 6:58 AM
    • Public transport

by NanaLinda Online Now Dec 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Is there a reliable public transport available from Boulogne Sur Mer to "La Coupole" museum in Helfaut?

2 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM
    • Shops

by beatpr Online Now Mar 7, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Where can I buy electrical lighting flex

2 Answers Mar 8, 2013 at 6:20 AM
    • tempura's Profile Photo

Free parking and transportation to nausicaa

by tempura Online Now May 20, 2012 at 5:44 AM

Hello,

We will stay at BandB in Saint-Martin Boulogne, about 5 km from Nausicaa.
      I wonder if there's a bus line going from our hostel to Nausicaa.
      If not, where can I park the car near a bus stop on a line going to Nausicaa.
      I don't want to pay an expensive parking inside the city.

Thanks

7 Answers Jun 3, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    • cosy B&B

by kosciap81 Online Now Jun 28, 2011 at 5:00 AM

Looking for a rustic B&B in the Boulogne-sur-Mer area (20km radius). Preferebly out of the city in a quiet location with an OK access to the beach (with a car) in late July.
      I would appreciate any suggestions.

• Restaurant

by JeffreyGoodman Online Now Oct 5, 2009 at 5:34 AM

Address [ name of street ] for le Bon Accueil restaurant

2 Answers Oct 5, 2009 at 3:45 PM
    • Banjo's Profile Photo

Gare SNCF

by Banjo Online Now Nov 22, 2008 at 2:12 AM

Does anyone know which is the bus connecting the Gare SNCF of Boulogne Sur Mer to the Speedferries Port?

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 22, 2008 at 4:20 AM
    • arriving from calais

by sylvgood Online Now Jul 7, 2008 at 10:01 AM

My daughter and I are arriving by boat to calais then hopefully getting a train to boulogne. This doesnt appear to be as easy as I first thought. Does anyone know how frequent the trains are ? Also we shall be there whilst the fish festival is on. Does anyone know much about this ?

Thank you

Sylvia

7 Answers Jul 14, 2008 at 9:22 AM
    • Coach Parking

by handlbarsthecoachdr Online Now Jul 22, 2007 at 4:08 AM

Is the coach park still at Quai Gambetta. There are two coach due to visit on 23 July 2007 with approx 90 students and staff. we need to know where the coach park is.

1 Answer Jul 22, 2007 at 6:40 PM
    • Choclatier etc...

by blossom-lillyx Online Now May 12, 2007 at 9:17 AM

Going on a school trip to Boulogne next week and we're going to a chocolate, factory, old town, Cite Europe etc...
      Any one know if the chclatier is good?!

• Chocolate

by charlotta4th Online Now Jan 13, 2006 at 12:16 AM

Does anyone know of a chocolatier in Boulogne that opens its doors to visitors. I am taking a school trip there in May and thought it would be fun to see chocolate being made

1 Answer Jan 13, 2006 at 4:41 AM
    • Bus from Calais to Boulogne?

by DeeTea Online Now Oct 31, 2005 at 5:35 AM

We're planning a day trip to France on Sunday 6th Nov.

We'll be foot passengers on a ferry to Calais.

Is there a bus that we can get to Boulogne? We'd specifically like to go to Nauiscaa, if poss but that depends on public transport.
      Any info on bus numbers, timetables and cost would be greatly appreciated!

2 Answers Nov 1, 2005 at 4:22 AM
    • mintola's Profile Photo

coming off the ferry in Boulogne

by mintola Online Now Jul 1, 2005 at 5:38 AM

We have had a few day trips to Calais via chunnel and one holiday by ferry Dover to Calais, but have booked a speedferry this year from Dover to Boulogne. Hubby is still apprehensive about driving in France and is worried about what it is like getting off the ferry in Boulogne, we went there on a day trip about 19 years ago and the roads were so busy. We will be travelling to the Compiegne area. Is it still busy, or will we be ok getting out of Boulogne on to the main road? I just need to calm him down a bit before we go in 2 weeks time.... thanks

• Transportatioin

by vlautin Online Now Mar 24, 2005 at 1:18 PM

We are dropping our rental car in Boulogne, France. Is transportation to Calais to get the Chunnel difficult?

• theme park boulogne

by jai93 Online Now Feb 15, 2005 at 4:34 AM

my son is traveling with school to boulogne sur mer they are visiting a local theme park could anyone tell me what this may be called he thinks "plotzerland"

3 Answers Feb 17, 2005 at 3:19 AM
    • hotel and sunday

by Lauraox Online Now Dec 29, 2004 at 7:26 AM

Hi. Thinking of heading over the channel to Boulogne and staying over a saturday night. Are the shops in Boulogne open sunday? Can you recommend nice things to do on the sunday walks/drives/sightseeing (the nautica place is going to closed when I am thinking of going). Also can you recommend a hotel - centre of the town is best. If its out of town it should have a restaurant within walking distance (preferable a choice of restaurants as I am a vege!). Comfy and romantic more important than luxuary and looking to spend no more than 50 to 60 pounds sterling. Thanks loads for your help. Love Laura

1 Answer Jan 17, 2005 at 2:53 AM
    • Outreau?

by Bandini Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 11:54 AM

Has anyone ever heard of, or been to Outreau just outside of Boulogne Sur Mer? I've gotten a job teaching English there and I can't find anything on the place. I can't even find it on a map! Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 6, 2004 at 9:56 AM
    • kentishgirl's Profile Photo

Ferry from England?

by kentishgirl Online Now Apr 7, 2004 at 2:07 AM

Hi all, A few years ago I would venture across to Boulogne quite often - travelling on the seacat.......Then for some unknown reason they stopped this service? I have heard that it was planning to be started back up on 31/03/04? Does anyone have any info on this? If it did start back up, do you know who runs it and where from? Many thanks in advance Ali x

7 Answers Jul 28, 2005 at 12:40 AM
    • belgianchocolate's Profile Photo

cemetary...

by belgianchocolate Online Now Aug 25, 2003 at 6:49 AM

I found a really great cemetary outside Boulogne S/M. It is the rue de l'église. It is situated on a hill and overvieuwing the area. There is a tower where there was an church on. That seems to be the oldest part. Then there is a little church that appeard to be early gothic. Can comebody tell me how the place is named where its at. We left the old city taking the road south. I tried routeplanner , but I didn't find out. Where ca I find more info on the spot.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2003 at 12:03 PM