Boulogne-sur-Mer Travel Answers

change location

Outreau?

by Bandini Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 11:54 AM

Has anyone ever heard of, or been to Outreau just outside of Boulogne Sur Mer? I've gotten a job teaching English there and I can't find anything on the place. I can't even find it on a map! Thanks.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • F_Meignant's Profile Photo

Re: Outreau?

by F_Meignant Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 12:12 PM

Outreau is in the suburbs of Boulogne, less than 5Km from city centre. Check that (long!) address: viamichelin.com/viamichelin/... Good luck Fran├žois

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • marcandsusan's Profile Photo

by marcandsusan Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 12:15 PM

hi there i also tried searching for outreau on the net but could find NO record of it either are you sure that is how to spell it? i hope you havent been the victim of an internet scam(only kidding!!!!!!!!!!!) let me know the correct spelling if you can take care marc and susan

• JLBG's Profile Photo

by JLBG Online Now Jun 5, 2004 at 9:26 PM

I am surprised you could not find anything on Outreau on the net as I did found a great many, such as : http://www.ville-outreau.fr/ fact-index.com/o/ou/outreau.... fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outrea... You have to get a 1/200,000 map to spot Outreau which a city in itself but inside the Boulogne urban area. On the net, you will find a great deal of pages that won't be of any help for you as they are dealing about a very sad trial that is currently taking place. Skip these.

• Re: Re: Outreau?

by Bandini Online Now Jun 6, 2004 at 9:56 AM

Thank you eveyone! You've been a big help.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines