more
    • Kefir in paris

Paris May 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM

Hi where can i find kefir to buy in paris.how to pack it to my country
      Thanks

more
    • SIM card in CDG airport

Paris May 28, 2015 at 2:22 PM

Is there a place to buy a local SIM card in CDG airport?
      if yes, what would be the cheapest option (with the least amount of minutes)?

more
    • Medo_Mondano's Profile Photo

SIM Card and the Data Plan to be used in Paris and around Europe for one week

Paris May 18, 2015 at 6:12 AM

Hello everyone,
      I am visiting Paris soon for a week or so, and of course having a phone that connected to the internet is inevitable. All the people in my family are waiting for the best Selfi in Paris around the Eiffel tower to be sent to them :). Could you please educate me of how to use a temporary SIM card? how much dose it cost? Internet is essential considering that I will be moving to Italy,Belgium and Amsterdam so I would need my connected phone there too. Thanks A lot

more
    • castanojenn's Profile Photo

Floating Paris Winery - La Cave Vagabonde

Paris May 17, 2015 at 2:46 PM

Does anybody know if this still exists? It looks really cool, but I can't find any current info on it.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

The "camembert" island of the Imressionists' time.

Paris May 12, 2015 at 7:13 AM

Hallo again. I'm searching alot but I can't find anything about the exact location of the "camembert" island, which is now located on the ground and not on the river in Croissy-chatou island. If anybody has visited the spot I would appreciate the help. I have asked the Grenouillere museum but haven't got an answer. Thank you.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Canal st Martin cruise

Paris May 9, 2015 at 2:52 PM

Pls tell me when the cruise to st Martin canal starts at Arsenal port how does the boat reach st Martin's canal? Does it go under the road? If it is under the road is it too boring?

more
    • Train from Paris to ebsfleet

Paris May 5, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Hi all
      My partner is wanting to travel from Paris to ebsfleet station on the 6th of June and return 9th of June.

She is staying at intercontinental Paris le grand hotel.

Any websites in English or help?
      Thanks all

more
    • VAT Refund

Paris May 25, 2015 at 8:33 PM

Can I get VAT refund if I use Credit Card to make a purchase?
      Can we get refund cash at the Airport?
      If I use train from Paris to London, where I can get VAT refund instead of Airport?
      Thanks!

more
    • CeeGee4's Profile Photo

Your guild

Paris May 16, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Does anyone know of a personal tour guild in Paris. Need someone for 6-8hours in June

more
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

Over 40`s club

Paris May 13, 2015 at 12:52 PM

I am planning to celebrate my 60th birthday on a club in Paris. Which would be a nice dancing place for older folks to go to? tks

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Night walk in Paris

Paris May 9, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hallo. Can you suggest any beautiful spots lighten up as the night starts falling in Paris? Thanks alot.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

sockets in Paris

Paris May 29, 2015 at 12:06 PM

Hallo. I read that somewhere that in order to put a cable in a socket in Paris you need an adaptor because the sockets are not the same as in Greece.
      But I read somewhere esle that it is not so, and that they are the same.
      Can you pls tell me if we will need an adaptor in Paris? Are the sockets the same as in London? Thank you.

more
    • 3g in paris

Paris May 28, 2015 at 10:12 PM

hi
      I need to have 3g as u go in paris,i donot need to use for phone calls
      any ideas affordable
      thanks

more
    • Car Rental

Paris May 26, 2015 at 3:21 PM

1) Where I can rent a car in Paris? Who knows any link address? Preferable: cheapest, good condition, no hidden cost & less fuel consumption
      2) Can I drive the car to London?
      3) Who knows fuel rate/price in Paris or England?
      4) Can suggest me what car with less fuel consumption?
      Thanks...

more
    • Hotel Meurice or Royal Monceau Raffles or Relais Christine?????

Paris May 15, 2015 at 10:59 AM

My family of 6 adults have comparable rooms reserved at Meurice and at Raffles as well as rooms at Christine close to the Seine>

Of course, the Christine is cheapest but I have one night free at Meurice or Raffles with breakfast every day.

Help!

more
    • taxi from st denis

Saint-Denis May 14, 2015 at 2:12 PM

how much is a taxi from st denis basilique to parc asterex

more
    • rexvaughan's Profile Photo

Does a "skip the line ticket" include admission

Paris May 13, 2015 at 2:47 PM

I may have wasted some money, but I bought "skip the line" tickets from the Paris visitors' bureau for the Velazquez exhibit next month. Now I am wondering if I also need to buy an admission ticket. Can some of you Paris experts clarify things for me?

more
    • magicpam's Profile Photo

New 2 euro bus service from CDG to Paris central beginning this month, May, 2015

Paris May 4, 2015 at 4:15 PM

I am looking for more information about this new bus service. i will be arriving June 5 and would like to take advantage of such a bargain. Thank you.

more
    • travel from gare du nord to left bank

Paris May 3, 2015 at 2:13 PM

easy way from gare du nord to 7th arrondisment. can't take metro

more
    • tracyskf's Profile Photo

Rue Saint Maur to CDG airport

Paris May 3, 2015 at 2:33 AM

What is the best train route to take to get to RER B?
      With bags, so appreciate route with escalator, elevator less stairs. Thanks

more
    • Tips for traveling

Paris May 25, 2015 at 6:59 PM

Hi, I'm going to Paris in July. Can anyone give me any good practical travel tips about life in Paris?

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

A day walk

Paris May 9, 2015 at 11:11 AM

What is your opinion on the Promenade Plantee? Pls tell me if it is not worthy for a day walk. Thanks.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Metro entrance

Paris May 29, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Can you pls tell me if there is a metro entrance at the Pont Alexander III? While looking towards the War museum there seems to be on on our lef at the bottom of the huge column, but I can't find the entrance at the google map. Is it under the bridge? Thanks.

more
    • agathi's Profile Photo

Eating suggestions

Paris May 14, 2015 at 11:28 AM

Hi again my friends. Actually we eat everything but meat. Could you suggest any budget places except pizza, where we can have dinner? your personal experience is more reliable than thousands of suggestions advertised by anonymous in the web.

more