Boulder City

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Opinions about the Linq?

Las Vegas Dec 18, 2014 at 7:58 AM

We're planning a trip in late March 2015 and I'm looking for a mid strip place to stay. Stayed at Harrahs some years ago, and don't want to spend the $$$ for Caesar's, The Cromwell, etc. I read an article about how the Linq is much improved over the old Imperial Palace, so I'm interested in opinions from people who have stayed there.

more
    • OmegaWoman's Profile Photo

VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK NEVADA

Valley of Fire State Park Dec 7, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Is it safe for a woman to walk the trails alone?

more
    • Demers4's Profile Photo

What to pack for vegas in december

Las Vegas Nov 30, 2014 at 12:15 PM

We will be travelling to Vegas next week and I am getting mixed reviews on what to expect weather wise. We are from northern Ontario canada and our summers range from 10 to 30 degrees Celsius and our winters from -10 to -35 with the windshield!. If anyone can give me pointers on what type on clothing to pack this would be great.... I do not want to over pack! Any help/ recommendations would be perfect 

more
    • Looking for fun local bars

Las Vegas Dec 18, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Does anyone have recommendations for fun local bars to visit? A friend mentioned Frankie's Tiki Room. We'd prefer something down to earth, in between a biker bar and a snooty upscale place.

more
    • Cheap hotel rooms in Vegas?

Las Vegas Nov 30, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hello there guys, I am currently looking for cheap hotel rooms in or around Las Vegas and I wanted to ask for some recommendations? I found the website http://las-vegas.hotelscheap.org/ and it seems to have some pretty okay deals, but I wanted to check out my other options as well before booking.

Thank you in advance! smiley

more
    • rosieweasley's Profile Photo

stratosphere tower

Las Vegas Dec 23, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Hi,

Is it possible to get tickets for the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas but just to go on the deck to enjoy the view (not to see the shows or whatever is offered) and is there a lower price for kids, if so, what's the maximal age?

Also, is there anything interesting to do with kids and teenagers in Las Vegas Nevada?

Thanks!

more
    • hoover dam and the grand canyon

by dweaver81 Online Now Jan 7, 2007 at 5:23 PM

We were wanting to know about how far these sights are from downtown Las-Vegas.
      And also, what means of travel is most used.

thanks

1 Answer Jan 7, 2007 at 6:22 PM
    • RV overnight parking in Boulder City

by driesb Online Now Feb 5, 2005 at 4:14 AM

Hello, We will be travelling through Boulder City when the Nevada State HOG ralley is in town and I'd like to ask if you would know of any place close to the event where we would be allowed to park the RV somewhere in the centre of town from friday the 20th of may until sunday the 22nd of may. It does not need to be for free but we'd like to be in the centre of town for this... Many thanks in advance, Dries Bessels dries@bessels.org Amsterdam The Netherlands

1 Answer Apr 15, 2005 at 9:13 PM
    • Is it safe to walk along Paradise Road

by christiesan Online Now Dec 21, 2004 at 8:45 AM

Hi, can someone advise me pls? I am trying to save money by taking the CAT service from LV Hilton which is along Paradise Road and was wondering if it is safe to do that at night. Thks for any feedback.