Bou Arfa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Forum/Agency recommendations?

Marrakesh Sep 27, 2015 at 2:42 PM

My husband and I will be traveling to Marrakesh in December. It will be the two of us and we would like to book hiking and desert excursions with a larger group. Does anyone have recommendations on agencies or other forums for additional information?

Many thanks,
      DL Wilson

• Getting to the bottom without walking?

Ouzoud Sep 29, 2015 at 9:42 AM

Does anyone who has been here know if there is a way down to the bottom of the falls (or at least part of the way down) without having to walk? I am travelling with a friend with a medical condition where she cannot walk too far. She would love to be able to see these waterfalls from all angles. We were thinking perhaps there may be camels or mules? But I have found nothing on internet searches. Any suggestions would be welcome! :)

• Hotel tachfine or Ryad Mogador bab doukala

Morocco Sep 19, 2015 at 7:40 AM

Which hotel would you choose.And why ?

• Essaouira in Early December

Morocco Oct 5, 2015 at 5:50 AM

Is it warm in essaouira early December. is there night life and are there good bars

• Best place to stay

Marrakesh Oct 2, 2015 at 6:42 AM

Where is the best place to stay in the medina?

• alycat's Profile Photo

Accra to Marrakesh/Casablanca

Marrakesh Sep 19, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I will be traveling to Ghana with a 1 and half year old kid from the US in December. I want to visit Morocco too on the way back home. I looked online and found connecting airlines taking passengers to Europe and Mid east and bringing them to Morocco. Is there a cheaper and shorter way to fly to Morocco (Casablanca or Marrakesh) from Accra, Ghana?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

• What can be seen at Mellah

Morocco Sep 16, 2015 at 6:15 PM

Mellah I am told is a former Jewish area. Where is it. Is it worth a look

• Essaouira in Early December

Essaouira Oct 5, 2015 at 5:31 AM

is it warm in Essaouira in early December and are there bars to have a beer. is there night life. Also are the flights cheap n direct

Near Bou Arfa