change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Jeevz000's Profile Photo

ADVICE NEEDED :)

Hobart 5 hours ago

My itenary - Devonport - bicheon (1night) - Swansea(2nights) - Hobart (2nights) & cradle mountain ( 2 nights) - back to Devonport - spirit of Tasmania( evening ferry)

I`ll be staying in Hobart , and was thinking of driving into port Arthur for the ghost tours at night. Will driving back from port Arthur to Hobart at night safe?

Also I was planning to do Salamanca market , in the morning and leave early afternoon from Hobart to cradle mountain. Is that doable, because I think the drive up is almost 4-5 hours?

Driving:
      I actually have a choice between the holden SV6 which is a 3000CC vehicle (more powerful but manual ) and the Suzuki 1200 CC ( less powerful and automatic transmission) ... tough time deciding which to go with!
      Any advice on which car to take will be helepful too .

THANKS AGAIN ! in advance :)
      jeevz

more
    • Jeevz000's Profile Photo

Driving with a small car?

Tasmania Feb 24, 2015 at 2:45 AM

Hi ! ill be driving to Tasmania via melb , on a Suzuki swift 1.2L hatchback. From what I gathered the roads are pretty steepy in Tasmania? Will a small 1200 cc Suzuki be able to take the pressure of driving round the island? ill be staying 10 days .. driving from Devonport -- bicheon -- Swansea -- Hobart -- cradle mountain -- Devonport. And is gps navigation important ? Do advise and thanks in advance!
      cheers

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

Best time of year to visit Hobart

Hobart Feb 1, 2015 at 5:35 PM

What is the best time of year to visit Hobart weather wise?

Many thanks in advance for all answers

STEVE

more