Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations

• ErgunYildiz's Profile Photo

How Far is bus station

Bosnia and Herzegovina Aug 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

How far is bus station from bosian airport. how can i go to bus station from airport

4 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM
    • GroundhogDave's Profile Photo

Best way to Mostar driving from Split?

Mostar Aug 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

My wife and I are renting a car in Split and driving to Mostar for a couple nights than heading to Dubrovnik. I've got the Dubrovnik route down thanks to some great info in the Rick Steves Croatia and Slovenia guidebook. However, I don't know about the options from Split to Mostar. I'd prefer to take a scenic option as long as it isn't considerably longer than the fastest route. Do you guys have any suggestions? Anything to see between the two cities? I know there was some mention of the Split-Mostar route in the thread below this, but I didn't want to hijack it.

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    • ErgunYildiz's Profile Photo

By Bus From Sarajevo to Budva

Bosnia and Herzegovina Aug 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hi . Can anyone give me information please about,

Bus Station Company's names and How much travel ticket's price from bosnia to montenegro. can we travel everyday ?

Thanks...

3 Answers Aug 4, 2013 at 12:52 AM
    • starstudio's Profile Photo

August 22 - 23 & 24

Sarajevo Jul 31, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Proudly i will be to the capital at the end of the month. Actually i'll be part of the Sarajevo Film Festival.

I wana visit some nice traditional villages around the city, with local "color" to take some images and video.

Also i like to make one day visit to Mostar, so what is the fastest way (train or bus, or rend a car)?

What are the "don;t miss" points to Sarajevo? I want to take the whole spirit so i must to be there with a full plan!

All your opinions are more than welcome. Thanks in advance!

(if local VT;ers wana have a coffee and talk together, that will be my pleasure )

7 Answers Aug 7, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    • Prole's Profile Photo

Taxi from Kotor to Sarajevo

Sarajevo Jul 25, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Hi All!

Will be in Kotor for 5 days in the second week of August, after which I plan to spend a couple of days in Sarajevo before flying back home. I was wondering if anyone had an idea on how much a taxi would charge me from Kotor to Sarajevo, preferably with a short (one hour, perhaps?) stop in Mostar?

Thanks in advance,

Prole

4 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 2:34 PM
    • IreneMcKay's Profile Photo

Taxis

Sarajevo Jul 18, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hi, does anyone know how much a taxi should cost from Sarajevo Airport to the Bascarsija area of the city? Thank you in advance for your help. Irene

3 Answers Jul 19, 2013 at 2:22 AM
    • Driving to Mostar from Croatia

Mostar Jul 16, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Hi, my boyfriend and I are driving from Dubrovnik to Split next month, spending a few nights in Oberic on our way. We would like to spend a night in Mostar if possible. How easy is it to drive from Oberic to Mostar? And which route would you recommend? Dubrovnik - Mostar - Oberic Split or Dubrovnik - Oberic - Mostar - Split? thanks!

3 Answers Jul 16, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • leave luggage at sarajevo airport

Sarajevo Jul 14, 2013 at 2:04 AM

hi! somebody know if i can leave my luggage at sarajevo airport for 4 days? Thanks

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 1:05 AM
    • I will be in sarayevo for a week,so

Sarajevo Jul 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

can you advice me best ten meals /foods/drink to taste in sarayevo?

9 Answers Jul 22, 2013 at 2:59 AM
    • Bus to/from Sutjeska NP

Sarajevo Jun 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

I will be traveling by bus from Mostar to Sutjeska NP, spending 2 nights in the park, then continuing on to Sarajevo. I have found some bus schedules online but not everything I need. We are willing to take a taxi or hitchhike to a nearby bus station (for example, to get to Foca from the park). I speak Russian so I can sometimes decipher BSC. Thank you!

• FrancescaC's Profile Photo

How to get to Sarajevo from Jablanica

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jun 29, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Hy everybody, I'm planning a "biketrip" in Bosnia and Herzegovina, How can i get to Sarajevo from jablanica by train or bus with the bicycles on it?

• FrancescaC's Profile Photo

How to get to Sarajevo from Jablanica

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jun 29, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Hy everybody, I'm planning a "biketrip" in Bosnia and Herzegovina, How can i get to Sarajevo from jablanica by train or bus with the bicycles on it?

• MikaelT's Profile Photo

Travel to Neum

Neum Jun 25, 2013 at 11:09 AM

How do i get to Neum from Split?? I canĀ“t find any timetabels or prices for a bustrip between these towns. Does anyone have i idea how i can find out how to get to Neum by bus

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    • Pubs and Clubs in Sarajevo

Sarajevo Jun 13, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Hey All !

During a very long trip, im going to stop for a weekend in Sarajevo.

Basically i want to chill out, wonder the city and enjoy in good pubs, bars and clubs.

Any suggestions for good places ?

Thanks

3 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 5:11 AM
    • Name of Square in Mostar pre war . . . .

Mostar Jun 9, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Can anyone tell me the name of the area outside the concert hall in Mostar where families and young people used to meet to talk and eat refreshments before the war?
      Thank you for any information regarding this.

1 Answer Mar 5, 2014 at 1:24 AM
    • lauraclaire82's Profile Photo

Ploce to Mostar Train

Mostar Jun 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM

This site: http://www.zfbh.ba/zfbhenx/index.php shows the 390 train from Ploce to Mostar leaving at 17:06 and arriving in Mostar at 18:36. Can anyone confirm this? and are there other trains at other times?

We plan to travel on Monday 24th June.

Looking at other travel around Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro it's hard to find in-date information so any help with this would great.

1 Answer Mar 5, 2014 at 1:20 AM
    • chintansaraf's Profile Photo

Bus Timing

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jun 6, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Can anyone tell me the bus timing for following route;

Banja Luka to Doboj - After 5 pm weekday
      Tuzla to Sarajevo - After 5 pm weekday
      Sarajevo to Mostar - After 4pm weekday

• Bus fare: Makarska to Mostar

Mostar Jun 6, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Does anyone know how much it would cost to get the bus from Makarska to Mostar and the other way round? Thanks

1 Answer Jun 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

Banja Luka May 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

5 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM
    • RosangelaR's Profile Photo

Coaches time table from Sarajevo to Banja Luka

Banja Luka May 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Well am traveling to Sarajevo on 07:35 PM
      Sarajevo BA
      Monday, June 17 and i need to get a coach to Banja luka and i would like to know what time is the next one. i dont want to arrive too late ^-^

1 Answer Dec 23, 2013 at 2:19 AM
    • Mostar to Montenegro Bus

Sarajevo May 15, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Is there any bus company works from Mostar to any part of Montenegro. Preffered ways are Bar, Budva or Kotor

5 Answers May 15, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Bus fare: Mostar to Sarajevo

Mostar Apr 22, 2013 at 10:57 AM

What is the fare from Mostar to Sarajevo?

4 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Using croatian currency

Mostar Apr 3, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I know its best to use local currency, however we are just going on a short day trip from dubrovnik and are wondering if its common to use croatian currency in mostar? we are from the us, so we won't have euros with us. I know that any change we get might be in bosnian currency.

3 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM
    • tickets from Belgrade to Banja Luka

Banja Luka Mar 26, 2013 at 11:58 PM

hello I would like to ask if there is a train from Belgrade to Banja Luka, and how I can get tickets online because I am from Greece and I want to come for my university practise

3 Answers Mar 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Avieira67's Profile Photo

Distance from Blagaj centre to Derwish Monastery

Blagaj Mar 16, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Hello, I would like to know how far is from Blagaj town centre to Derwish Monastery. Is it an easy walk?
      Thank you,

6 Answers Mar 19, 2013 at 9:35 AM
    • haysnoe's Profile Photo

Drive Zabljak to Sarajevo

Bosnia and Herzegovina Feb 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I have a question about driving from Zabljak to Sarajevo. in Summer 2012 I drove the insanely circuitous route down from Zabljak via Pivsko Jizero (not for the faint of heart but one of the most extraordinary drives I've ever done). Then, we turned south towards Niksic and later Ostrog.

My question regards the road from Pivsko Jizero towards Sarajevo. When I put those points in Google Maps they have me going way south through Trebinje and Mostar. What about the direct road, shown on Google as either E762 or M18? I suspect that they don't show this option because they don't recommend the road but, frankly, some of the roads they put me on last summer (Niksic to Ostrog? Yikes!) were truly, um, adventurous. My point is, what would a road in the Balkans have to be like to fall into the "not recommended" category?

Anyway, is the road truly bad or is it just a Google glitch and the road is OK?

3 Answers Feb 21, 2013 at 10:45 PM
    • pedroramus's Profile Photo

Lisbon to Mostar

Mostar Jan 31, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I would like to know a way to arrive in Mostar going of Lisbon, the better and cheaper way. Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Must sees/logistics

Medugorje Jan 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM

If you just 2 or 3 hours to visit medjugore, what would be on your list? I want to go to st James church and apparition hill--I thought the hill first, then church, is that a could order? Also how long does it take to climb apparition hill? Is it steep? We would be visiting medjugore in conjunction with a drive to mostar ( we want to spend the night in mostar) so logistically is it closer to see medjugore first and then go onto mostar or see medjugore when we leave mostar the next day to drive back to dubrovnik?

1 Answer Feb 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Mostar night life

Mostar Jan 18, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Just wondering, it seems as if Mostar is rather small, at night are there restaurants open? Also is there an area people stroll around a bit at night?

2 Answers Jan 19, 2013 at 5:06 AM
    • augustiner's Profile Photo

Sarajevo airport bus or taxi?

Sarajevo Jan 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Can someone please tell me, whether the airport bus from the airport to the main train/bus station is available in winter and how much would a taxi cost to that location?

2 Answers Jan 4, 2013 at 12:51 PM