change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

more
    • Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

more

Popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations

• Croatia & Bosnia

Bosnia and Herzegovina Apr 2, 2014 at 3:12 AM

we are traveling to Croatia in June in a campervan ,we are from New Zealand and do not need a visa to travel to Croatia but we would like to go to Mosta ,do we need a visa for Bosnia ,has anyone had any problems on the borders here ?

5 Answers Apr 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • zoraom's Profile Photo

sarajevo airport to Visoko

Sarajevo Mar 23, 2014 at 10:09 AM

is there any bus in the evening from Sarajevo to Visoko that I can reach after landing at Sarajevo airport at 20.15h , 05.04?

4 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 1:15 AM
    • salim905's Profile Photo

About Blagaj Tekeji

Mostar Mar 18, 2014 at 1:36 PM

Can I ask a question about Blagaj Tekeji? Which bus drives there from Mostar? Where are we can get on it (and buy ticket)? Thanks for your advices

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 9:31 AM

Travnik Bus Station

Travnik Mar 15, 2014 at 3:46 AM

hi!

I want to go Travnik from Sarajevo, Where is the Travnik Bus Station?

Also, I will stay at "Garni Motel Aba". I wonder if I can get off there ?

Thanks..

3 Answers Mar 15, 2014 at 9:53 AM

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

Mostar Mar 13, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I will go Mostar from Sarajevo by train. I want to get off that "besides the Mostar bus station". Which one?

"Mostar" or "Mostar Ter." ?

8 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo?

Travnik Mar 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

Hi;
      My parents will be Sarajevo next week and they will cross Travnik. But we can't find proper information about bus companies. Which bus companies are going to Travnik from Sarajevo? And where the Bus drop off us (in Travnik)? Do you know their time table?
      I would appreciate if you write a detailed.. Thanks :)

5 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 5:23 AM
    • ia visa to croatia enough to enter bosnia or a visa to bosnia also is needed

Bosnia and Herzegovina Mar 13, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Hi
      I am from beirut lebanon.i need a visa to go to croatia or to bosnia.if I get a croatia visa can I enter in it to bosnia from croatia if I want to visit both countries in one trip.or do I need two visas.
      Please advise how to proceed.
      Thanks

8 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM
    • How to get from Mostar to Novaljia

Mostar Feb 20, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hello I am going interrailing in the summer and will need to get from Mostar to Novalja for a festival. What is the best way to do this? does anyone know bus routes that are good to take?
      Thank you!

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 10:29 AM
    • Current Situation and buses

Sarajevo Feb 11, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Hello everyone!
      Does anyone know if the buses are functioning as usual due to the recent protests in Sarajevo? And if anyone actually in the city could describe the present situation I would be really thankful, as it is hard to get an idea based on international news broadcasts =S

1 Answer Feb 23, 2014 at 12:37 PM
    • Safety & Internet speed

Sarajevo Feb 8, 2014 at 11:35 PM

Hi, does anyone know if Sarajevo is safe to visit following the recent protests and is the Internet fast and reliable ?

12 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 2:26 AM
    • I would like to ask if there is any overnight bus from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Feb 5, 2014 at 1:30 AM

I would like to ask if there is any overnight bus from Sarajevo to Dubrovnik?

3 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 12:26 PM
    • rickmatthews's Profile Photo

Driving from Zagreb to Kotor

Sarajevo Jan 29, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Looks like my wife and I will be driving from Zagreb to Kotor via Bosnia and back to Zagreb via Croatia. My question is two fold. What is the highway like from Zagreb to Kotor (twisty turny I don't mind). Secondly, would like to stop at Sarajevo and Mostar. It is easy (or relatively easy) getting around Sarajevo?

Thanks
      rm

5 Answers Feb 6, 2014 at 8:38 AM
    • Flash not Shake

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jan 28, 2014 at 3:17 PM

what does it mean to flash them??

6 Answers Feb 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM
    • From Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train

Srebrenik Jan 12, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Looks like a lovely place! How would I get Srebrenik to Serbia by bus or train? Thanks,

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 6:36 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Display of military hardware in Doboj?

Doboj Nov 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hello everyone, especially you Doboj locals ;)
      Hope ye are all well. Can someone tell me if there is a museum or outdoor display of military hardware from the civil war of the 1990's in Doboj? I was told there was recently, but details of its location were almost non-existent, apart from it being signposted on the Sarajevo-Doboj main road? Does that make sense?
      Hope all is well!
      DG

4 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 9:54 AM
    • Share a taxi

Medugorje Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I shall be arriving at Dubrovnik on Nov 2 at approx 18.15hrs. Anyone arriving at the same time and want to share a taxi to Medjugore? Thanks

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    • Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

Mostar Oct 11, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Best driving route dubrovnik to mostar

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    • Stepheng7x's Profile Photo

Best way to prepare to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Bosnia and Herzegovina Sep 24, 2013 at 7:02 AM

How should I plan for this trip? I need a lot of advice. I live in America.

`kind regards

9 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    • crossing the border Bosnia Serbia by car

Bosnia and Herzegovina Sep 13, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Hi ! we would like to cross the bosnian border from Serbia, is that possible? anything we should be cautious of?

3 Answers Oct 4, 2013 at 7:37 AM
    • Cockleshell's Profile Photo

Zadar to Sarajevo by Bus

Bosnia and Herzegovina Sep 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM

After 2 nights in Zadar (fixed) I will head into Bosnia Herzegovina where I intend to spend a night or two in Jayce (and maybe Travnik) before moving on to Sarajevo. I can allow 2 nights for Plitvice Lakes either at the beginning or end or my 18 night trip. Can someone suggest the best route by local transport. Could I go via Knin ? ( I see private roads and restrictions on that route) A day in Banja Luka could be included but small mountain villages are higher on my list for this visit. I’m okay with long bus journeys but do not wish to travel overnight.. Will I be able to find guest house accommodation on arrival without booking? My final night must be in Zadar. Thx in advance for any input.

8 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 4:52 AM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Bus and Bags at Pocitelj

Pocitelj Sep 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I really want to visit Pocitelj on my way from Mostar to Neum, but I am wondering what I can do with my suitcase while I am there (I certainly don't want to lug it up that hill!). Also, while I know that the highway buses list Pocitelj on their schedules, I remember reading somewhere that they either do not pick up or leave off passengers (not including the Mostar #41 bus).

An alternative would be to leave my suitcase in Mostar, go down to Pocitelj, see it, then head back to Mostar, and then take a bus back down to Neum. That seems a lot of backtracking.

Well, if anyone has any ideas, let me know. Thanks.

6 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM
    • KateM61's Profile Photo

Bus from Kotor to Sarajevo

Sarajevo Sep 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Hi,
      I know that this is very late notice but hopefully someone can help.
      We're currently in Kotor and want to go to Sarajevo tomorrow. Is it possible to get a bus that doesn't go via Dubrovnik and/or Mostar? We found some information on the internet that said you can get buses from Niksic, over the northern Bosnia/montenegro border to Sarajevo but not sure that was reliable. If this is true, we could bus up to Niksic and then change depending on what time these buses leave.

Thanks for any help!!!

2 Answers Sep 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    • Jesperp's Profile Photo

Train prices between Zagreb and Banja Luka

Banja Luka Aug 23, 2013 at 1:51 PM

How much does the journey by train from Zagreb to Banja Luka cost?
      Kind regards
      Jesper

11 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • Ali baba closed?

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I found that ali baba cave bar but it seemed to be closed... Any idea why?!

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    • LyzeOfKiel's Profile Photo

Kravice Waterfall

Mostar Aug 19, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Does anyone know how to go to Kravice Waterfall from Mostar? Is there any public transport like bus or train going there? Thanks!

7 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • Help for Business Trip

Bosnia and Herzegovina Aug 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM

Hello friends I am from Turkey, I will have a business trip to Bosnia Herzegovina and I will visit several cities but I do not have any idea about the transportation between these cities. Could anyone help me out with it ? My schedule is as follows:
      -Banja Luka - Gracanica - Sarajevo - Ljubuski
      Coud you please tell me which is the most convenient way and how long does it take between these cities ?
      Thanks in advance..

2 Answers Aug 21, 2013 at 4:40 AM
    • nikolas4squid's Profile Photo

Buses to Stolac

Stolac Aug 12, 2013 at 4:23 AM

I see the beginning of a description of buses to Stolac from Mostar and Capljina, but the links to the rest of the info don't work. Anyone have any information on schedules or routes to and from Stolac?

6 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 8:42 PM
    • train trave

Mostar Aug 11, 2013 at 2:53 AM

Hi there,

I'm wanting to go from Skopje Macedonia to Mostar - what is the best way?

Thanks
      Nancy

3 Answers Oct 25, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    • Blagaj Tekke

Blagaj Aug 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I saw something about Blagaj and the green cave and Blagaj Tekke. But I cant find any information on how to get to that cave, only how to get to Blagaj in general. Can someone help please?

jegizio1@aol.com

3 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 11:49 PM
    • ErgunYildiz's Profile Photo

How Far is bus station

Bosnia and Herzegovina Aug 8, 2013 at 2:31 PM

How far is bus station from bosian airport. how can i go to bus station from airport

4 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM