Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answers

change location

a big touble on VISA! hopeless!!!!

by tintinaa Online Now Aug 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Dear all,

I have a big trouble! we are two Hong Kong gals studying in Paris and we're going on a big trip from Paris to eastern and central Europe and then take the trans-Mongolian train from St. Petersburg to Beijing with some stopovers in between. But until now, two days before departure, i realized that i have to apply VISA for Bosnia and Serbia. I guess I was too focused on the Russian VISA and forgot the others. It was a big mistake! I regret a lot! But I want to know if there is any chance that I can get a Bosnia VISA in two days. I checked that we need a voucher and return ticket, are they a must? I have already booked the hotel and there is no information for the voucher. Can I buy a voucher through any company? Any company recommended? and as we'll enter Bosnia from Croatia by train, we don't have return tickets, is it OK? I know I should ask the Embassy, but today is Saturday, I can do nothing but getting some ideas on it. Your answer would tell me if I should give up or i could do something on Monday.

Thousand thanks!!!! would be grateful for any help!!!!

Tina

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Bosnia and Herzegovina Travel Answer Locations