Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Megye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus or train

Budapest Feb 24, 2015 at 3:11 AM

hi if I am at ibis Budapest city ,which easy to go from hotel bus or train near hotel,
      in Vienna which station to reach to do tour in Vienna &see most of sightseeing
      thanks

more
    • apexro's Profile Photo

bekescsaba to gyula

Bekescsaba Feb 9, 2015 at 6:53 PM

I'll arrive to Bekescsaba by train. Can you tell me please how I can go to Gyula by bus (eventually where the bus station is) or by taxi? How much a taxi will cost? Any taxi number?

more
    • sim card with 3g

Budapest Feb 26, 2015 at 10:04 PM

hi what is the best sim card to use in Budapest with 3g
      thanks

more
    • lorrainece's Profile Photo

Day to explore

Budapest Feb 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM

Hi i have a day to myself before going on an organised tour of Dalmatia. Any ideas as what to do on my own from about 1:00pm time till early evening? Something that is off the beaten track and the tour wont be doing would be great. I will be staying at Hotel Zara. TIA lorraine

more
    • shared minivan airport

Budapest Feb 23, 2015 at 2:29 AM

hi does any one know if expedia offers shared airport
      best way to go to veinna bus or train
      any ideas for 3days iternity
      thank u

more
    • taxi from airport

Budapest Feb 19, 2015 at 5:26 AM

hi how much taxi from airport ,fixed price
      any shared shuttle

more
    • currency in budapest

Budapest Feb 18, 2015 at 10:23 PM

hi can accept euro or what is national currency,is it easy to exchange in exchange shops or bank,100euro equivalence or $ thanks 1-any idea 4* or 3* cty center,ius ibis nice good hotel 2-easy to go to Vienna as I have to stay 4nighs in Budapest 3-hot baths? 4-any recommendation day out city? 5-reach city from airport by public transport,or hotel on line of public transport no changes direct thanks

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

"Chimney cakes"

Hungary Feb 10, 2015 at 11:09 AM

We really miss the Kürtőskalács buns/cakes from Budapest. I´ve found some recepies, but I´m not sure what material the "roll" is? Is it wooden or metal? I think it looked like some sort of metal at market, but at some photos it looks like it is wooden?
      I hope it is o.k. to ask this in here, I dodn´t know where else to ask!

more

Popular Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Megye Travel Answer Locations

• cemetery

Bukkabrany Feb 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM

i would like to come and visit your village in the near future and i would like to know the stage now of the jewish cemetry over there and also can you please write to me a full telephone number of a member by you that is able to speek to me in ENGLISH
      THANK YOU

1 Answer Feb 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM
    • nannylynne8149's Profile Photo

Can anyone help me with some questions about Sarospatak?

Sarospatak Mar 23, 2007 at 6:43 AM

I am bring my husband to Hungary to try and find his family's roots. His surname is Kovacs - so this makes my search so much more difficult. I have 3 questions for you: 1) Was Sarospatak EVER known as the town of SZEMPLEN? 2) How close is Tokaj is Sarospatak? 3) If you had 36 hours to visit either Tokaj or Sarospatak, which would you choose? We also are planning on tasting the wines. I have one more question - - - how do I find my emails? I am obviously a new member!!! Thanks Guys - this is a great site!!!

2 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    • doodybee's Profile Photo

Update on village

Felsodobsza Jun 22, 2005 at 6:02 AM

Hi there can anyone give me some info on Felsodobsza (a village near Miskolc)
      I want to take my daughter there from Budapest in July as my father came from there in 1956 and I was last there in 1979
      Is the transport link suitable for a day trip or are we better of staying near there overnight.
      Any tips on where we can get authentic hungarian cooking while we are in Hungary would be useful also
      Thanks for helping
      Julie

4 Answers Jun 28, 2005 at 2:19 AM