Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Papa Market

Papa Jul 8, 2014 at 9:34 AM

when is next Wednesday market

more
    • Accommodation?

Csepel-sziget Jun 26, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Any good accommodation solutions left for sziget at this point? would be arriving with three friends, (males).

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport and what is the cost?

more
    • Riding shows

Hortobagy Jun 20, 2014 at 8:37 AM

How do I find out what times they have riding shows at Horotobagy or elsewhere in July?

more
    • Varkert bazaar

Budapest Jun 19, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Does anyone know if the redevelopment of Varkert bazaar is completed yet and if it is reopened to the public?

more
    • Ferenciek tere

Budapest Jun 18, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Could anyone please tell me if they have finished with the redevelopment works around Ferenciek tere, and also if the Parizsi Udvar is still accessible to the public?

more
    • Express train from Vienna airport

Sopron Jun 21, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Is there an express train from the Vienna airport to Sopron and what is the current cost? or where can I find this info?

more
    • Budapest to Lviv in August 2014: Best ways to travel: Train or Drive?

Budapest Jul 9, 2014 at 7:59 AM

We are 2 American couples traveling through Central Europe and planning to from Budapest to Lviv, Ukraine in August 2014.

With the unrest in Ukraine I am a bit worried about travel but we have set our minds to go anyway and now looking for a good way to get there.

What is the preferable way to travel?

Would the Budapest-Lviv train be the only option? I know it is long trip - 15 hrs!

If so, which train# is it or maybe there is a name? Is there a special word for a sleeping coach? Are there are any coaches for 2 people in one?

The website for Hungarian railroads is difficult to understand to say the least.

Or would it be possible to hire a driver and rent a minivan in Budapest (or Lviv) to have someone drive us to Lviv?

Any help is appreciated!

Yana,
      Boston

more

Popular Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Megye Travel Answer Locations

• cemetery

Bukkabrany Feb 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM

i would like to come and visit your village in the near future and i would like to know the stage now of the jewish cemetry over there and also can you please write to me a full telephone number of a member by you that is able to speek to me in ENGLISH
      THANK YOU

1 Answer Feb 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM
    • nannylynne8149's Profile Photo

Can anyone help me with some questions about Sarospatak?

Sarospatak Mar 23, 2007 at 6:43 AM

I am bring my husband to Hungary to try and find his family's roots. His surname is Kovacs - so this makes my search so much more difficult. I have 3 questions for you: 1) Was Sarospatak EVER known as the town of SZEMPLEN? 2) How close is Tokaj is Sarospatak? 3) If you had 36 hours to visit either Tokaj or Sarospatak, which would you choose? We also are planning on tasting the wines. I have one more question - - - how do I find my emails? I am obviously a new member!!! Thanks Guys - this is a great site!!!

2 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    • doodybee's Profile Photo

Update on village

Felsodobsza Jun 22, 2005 at 6:02 AM

Hi there can anyone give me some info on Felsodobsza (a village near Miskolc)
      I want to take my daughter there from Budapest in July as my father came from there in 1956 and I was last there in 1979
      Is the transport link suitable for a day trip or are we better of staying near there overnight.
      Any tips on where we can get authentic hungarian cooking while we are in Hungary would be useful also
      Thanks for helping
      Julie

4 Answers Jun 28, 2005 at 2:19 AM