Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Megye

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap correction glasses

Budapest Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know about discount correction glasses in Budapest ? This city is known for its excellent and cheap dentistry, is it the same for correction glasses ?

more

Popular Borsod-Abauj-Zemplen Megye Travel Answer Locations

• cemetery

Bukkabrany Feb 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM

i would like to come and visit your village in the near future and i would like to know the stage now of the jewish cemetry over there and also can you please write to me a full telephone number of a member by you that is able to speek to me in ENGLISH
      THANK YOU

1 Answer Feb 16, 2011 at 6:51 AM
    • nannylynne8149's Profile Photo

Can anyone help me with some questions about Sarospatak?

Sarospatak Mar 23, 2007 at 6:43 AM

I am bring my husband to Hungary to try and find his family's roots. His surname is Kovacs - so this makes my search so much more difficult. I have 3 questions for you: 1) Was Sarospatak EVER known as the town of SZEMPLEN? 2) How close is Tokaj is Sarospatak? 3) If you had 36 hours to visit either Tokaj or Sarospatak, which would you choose? We also are planning on tasting the wines. I have one more question - - - how do I find my emails? I am obviously a new member!!! Thanks Guys - this is a great site!!!

2 Answers Mar 23, 2007 at 3:43 PM
    • doodybee's Profile Photo

Update on village

Felsodobsza Jun 22, 2005 at 6:02 AM

Hi there can anyone give me some info on Felsodobsza (a village near Miskolc)
      I want to take my daughter there from Budapest in July as my father came from there in 1956 and I was last there in 1979
      Is the transport link suitable for a day trip or are we better of staying near there overnight.
      Any tips on where we can get authentic hungarian cooking while we are in Hungary would be useful also
      Thanks for helping
      Julie

4 Answers Jun 28, 2005 at 2:19 AM