Borovec

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tobogganing in Borovets

by AndreaB20 Online Now Dec 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Hi, we are considering Borovets this year. We are non-skiers but enjoy tobogganing. It is mentioned as an activity in Borovets and I was hoping someone could tell me what facilities there are for togoganniong there.

• lift pass

by stevieweebie Online Now Oct 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM

hi, does anyone know how much a season ski pass will be for borovets?

thankyou :)

2 Answers Oct 27, 2009 at 5:40 AM
    • holiday in borovets in june, what do we pack?

by jezumbells Online Now May 21, 2009 at 2:14 PM

hi, we are in borovets in june and are a bit confused about what clothes to pack
      we intend walking up mountains, bike riding and kayaking on lake. do we need gortex coats , wet suits etc will it be cold on lake and up mountain. also night life in borovets, do peopleglam up at all and wear dresses and high heels or is it all casual , i.e jeans tops etc. don't want to pack loads "just in case" would just like to take what we actually need.any tips would be welcomed.

• Buying snowboards in Borovets

by georgie148 Online Now Dec 22, 2007 at 11:17 AM

HI,
      I was wondering if any won could help? Im heading out to borovets in a week and three of my frieds are looking for Boards, Boots, and Bindings. They all are looking for starter boards, so want lower cost boards. Could you tell me the rough costs of this?
      Thank you
      Georgie :-)

• new 8 person gondola. Borovets to Samokov?

by kozle Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 7:44 AM

I read in the Telegraph that there is a new 8 person gondola linked to Samokov from the resort. Can any one throw any light on it ,or where the Samokov end will be situated? We were over there in October and didn't see any sign of construction work for it.weird!
      Also has anyone else got a property in the area?

• questions on Borovets with a baby

by EmmaHenry Online Now Dec 31, 2006 at 3:49 AM

hiya all, just wonderng if anyone can help, I am going skiing with a 1 year old and I am wondering what baby food is availabe in the resort shops, or will I need to pack food? also can you buy nappies in the resort?
      many thanks

1 Answer Jan 8, 2007 at 5:05 AM
    • bluetang's Profile Photo

night life

by bluetang Online Now Nov 20, 2006 at 4:20 AM

Hi there, we're thinking of going to Borovets. Is there any good night life for Christmas? Please advice!!

1 Answer Nov 26, 2006 at 12:59 AM
    • ski lift start dates for borovets

by timmy06 Online Now Sep 28, 2006 at 1:34 AM

Hi looking at tralling to Borovets on 9th december 2006 for a weeks snow boarding what is the snow likely to be like this time of year?
      And can anyone tell me what date the ski lifts start operating!
      Thankyou

2 Answers Sep 30, 2006 at 8:11 AM
    • sleigh rides

by sueperks Online Now Apr 10, 2006 at 3:08 PM

i have read in more than 1 brochure that you can do horse drawn carraige rides in borovets. has anyone done this. does anyone have any info please.

1 Answer Apr 17, 2006 at 6:29 AM
    • Begginers or experts ??

by Chrisgreek Online Now Dec 27, 2005 at 6:53 AM

Hello to everyone !!
      Since I have heard a lot about Borovets and its excellent ski pists and after ski facilities I have booked a room from the 7th till the 14th of Jan 2006.

Pists are mainly for beginners or experts?? (seems that there are a lot of black ones)
      I have heard that for locals, lifts cost less than 5€ is it true??

1 Answer Mar 25, 2006 at 10:01 AM
    • ScottLeeUK's Profile Photo

Opening times

by ScottLeeUK Online Now Dec 21, 2005 at 2:15 AM

Hi Does anyone know what time the ski hire shops in Borovets are open till? I think we arive around 7pm in the evening, does anyone know if there will be hire shops open at this time? If not what time do they open in the morning?

Many thanks
      Scott

1 Answer Dec 21, 2005 at 5:20 AM
    • ScottLeeUK's Profile Photo

Borovets Prices

by ScottLeeUK Online Now Dec 5, 2005 at 2:09 AM

Hi all, I am traveling in a small party of 5 to Borovets in January (14th).

We are trying to get a rough idea of how much lift passes are for a week. Anyone have a good guess as to how much they will be?

We would also like a rough guide to how much ski hire is in resort. we are comparing this to the cost of buying equipment before we go.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      Scott

2 Answers Dec 16, 2005 at 3:55 AM
    • Ice Angels Hotel

by dymo Online Now Nov 17, 2005 at 4:16 AM

Desperately trying to find a telephone number for the Ice Angels Hoteel in Borovets. Can anyone help?

5 Answers Apr 10, 2006 at 11:26 AM
    • monthly lift shut down

by mooer Online Now Nov 3, 2005 at 2:03 AM

Hi all

I have just booked a weeks skiing in Borovets and have since discovered that the lifts are closed for half a day per week and for a whole day each month for maintanence/service. Whilst this is good news for saftey, it is not particularly good for getting any ski. Does anyone know the dates or days of these lift closures so alternative activities can be arranged?

Many thanks

Calf

4 Answers Nov 7, 2005 at 4:23 AM
    • maddog_'s Profile Photo

Hotel Bor-Edelweiss

by maddog_ Online Now Oct 28, 2005 at 3:51 PM

Did someone stayed there? Or could someone pls recommend a hotel,except Rila? =) Thank you

4 Answers Nov 6, 2005 at 1:19 AM
    • info

by redlad Online Now Sep 18, 2005 at 4:39 AM

WE are going to borovets on jan 7th ,we have a young son at 4 is there plenty to do for him i.e sledging and can we rent or buy a sledge for him to play on. Also is there some family type pubs for us to take him on an evening ?

3 Answers Sep 24, 2005 at 7:55 AM
    • boarding rating for borovets

by woodywoody1 Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 12:12 PM

i have booked a boarding holiday in borovets bulgaria can anyone tell me who has been before how they rate the resort for boarding, iam going march 12, is this date still good for plenty of snow i usually go to the alps but booked this at a cheap price thought we would give it a try any info on this resort would be appreciated thank you woodyl

1 Answer Feb 10, 2005 at 12:23 AM
    • Clubs in Borovets

by Nicnoc Online Now Feb 2, 2005 at 6:25 AM

Hi I have recently been to Borovets and have been telling anyone that will listen about the clubs but there was one bar which I am sure was called Boni's/Boni but my friend says she doesn't remember that does anyone else?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2005 at 1:53 AM
    • Nixter01's Profile Photo

Thanx Every1

by Nixter01 Online Now Dec 6, 2004 at 8:24 AM

Just want to thank every1 who answered my query on prices, and what Borovets is like, I am off in march ( 5th-12th) and we are staying in The Hotel Olymp, not as high standards as the others but to be honest i don't mind, all i wnt is a ood time and a laugh ! Along with PLENTY of pics ! So to every1 who answered a big thanx to you all :-) Nikki

2 Answers Dec 7, 2004 at 12:11 PM
    • Nixter01's Profile Photo

Any Feedback Welcomed..Thanx :-)

by Nixter01 Online Now Dec 1, 2004 at 3:32 AM

I'm off ski-ing here in march and would welcome ANY info, like how much money will i need to take for 1wk, how cheap is it, and i think we are staying at Rila Hotel, so if anyone has been here, info on that would be excellent ! Thanks people :-) Nikki

3 Answers Dec 30, 2004 at 6:03 AM
    • Borovets hotels

by memika Online Now Jul 5, 2004 at 3:54 PM

does someone know what would be the cost in Borovets *** hotels? thanks

1 Answer Jul 5, 2004 at 3:57 PM
    • Flights to Borovets?

by shoeaddict Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 5:42 AM

Are there any flight direct to Borovets? If not is SOfia the nearest airport and how far away is it? I am hoping to go snowboarding in the next month or so and am having a lot of trouble finding flights or any information on how far away the sofia airport is from the resorts. Hope someone can help!

1 Answer Jan 14, 2004 at 8:44 AM