Borobudur Travel Answers

change location

Lotus Guest House Borobudur

by dragoninn Online Now May 18, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Hi, I have just booked my flight to yogyakarta next week and is frantically looking for a hotel near Borobudur as most of them are already fully booked due to Vesak Day.
An exception is Lotus Guesthouse, which i called up and the person in-charge said that they should have a room available for me on vesak day, but I just need to call back to confirm it a day before...
My questions are:
Is this the 'right' way of making a hotel reservation? with no formal reservations etc what if they don't have a room when i arrive?
And can anyone enlighten me on the distance it is from Borobudur? Is it at walking distance?

Thanks so much and hope to get some feedback from you kind souls pretty soon... :_)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • meiyergani's Profile Photo

Re: Lotus Guest House Borobudur

by meiyergani Online Now May 20, 2010 at 6:38 AM

Hello there....as you mentioned above...which i called up and the person in-charge said that they should have a room available for me on vesak day, but I just need to call back to confirm it a day before....ya, just called back him a day before, it is his guarantee for your room reservation and make sure that you would come tomorrow and check who is the name of the contact person, Lotus Guest House is in about 5 minutes walking distance to Borobudur Temple. Have a nice trip to Borobudur, Regards from Gani, Bogor

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Lotus Guest House Borobudur

by dragoninn Online Now May 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM

Hi Meiyergani,

Thanks so much for your reply! So did you successfully get yourself a room there in the end? How's the living condition of the guesthouse? Is everything ok?

Cos I have been offered room in a hotel much further away, but it has a website and things seem to look gd.. but if everything's fine in Lotus Guesthouse i'll definitely go for it since it's so near to Boroudur. Hope to get your feedback on this as well thanks sooo much! :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines