Borneo Travel Answers

change location
whitechicken's Profile Photo

Borneo in February

by whitechicken Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 1:40 PM

Hi ~ we are looking at going to Borneo in February for the old man's 50th birthday ~ can anyone tell me what the weather is like then as I am a bit concerned as it is near the end of the rainy season ~ will I need to pack my wellies along with the snorkel? Also, any information on cheap(ish) / nice accommodation would be appreciated

Thanks
Chick

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • whitechicken's Profile Photo

Re: Borneo in February

by whitechicken Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 8:41 AM

Hiya

Thanks for the information - I think the Travellers Inn is the sort of thing we are looking for - had a look on Trip Advisor and it's round about the sort of price we want to pay

Regards
    Chick

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by whitechicken Online Now Nov 24, 2007 at 8:46 AM

Hello again

Sorry forgot to ask ~ I think it will be Chinese New Year whilst we are there - does this affect things much such as shops etc being open?
    Regards
    Chick

by whitechicken Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 3:07 AM

Hi Roger

Many thanks for the information ~ I think it would be great to see the celebrations ~ we hope to do a two day stop over in Singapore to see my brother who is working out there and his wife who is Chinese Malay - not sure if it's going to work out as they may be going up to KL to see her family possibly away for a month ~ the girl sure knows how to party!

Regards
    Chick

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines