change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lombardy travel pass on a regional train to Venice

Brescia Mar 17, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Dear all!
      Does Lombardy travel pass cover the cost of a regional train (Regionale 2707 for example) to Venezia and backwards?
      The train is regional but Venezia is out of Lombardy, that's why I am asking.
      Thank you very much in advance for the information.
      Eugene

more
    • Lake Maggiore on the last week of October 2015

Lombardy Mar 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM

Hi

I'm planning to visit Lake Maggiore and its surrounding on the 22-26 Oct this year. I understand it is nearing winter.

Are tourism affected by the weather there ? Such as, ferries no longer running, or shops closed, and all that we could see are the sceneries without being able to take any ferry ride out to the other areas.

Additionally, does any knows whether the Lake Maggiore Express be operating in that period of the year.
      I've checked on the website, and the schedules are til June. We would like to see the picturesque scenery.

Any help is much appreciated.

more
    • ReneeS17's Profile Photo

Taxis at Lecco train station

Lecco Mar 4, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Are there taxis at the Lecco train station? We will need one to get to our hotel in Malgrate

more
    • sandcastles75's Profile Photo

Train stations name confusion

Milano Mar 23, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I'm trying to get from Malpensa airport to Treviglio and have seen the name of a station Milano PGP(Passante) and then just Milano PG. Is this two different stations? or two different platforms at the same station? Seen trains leaving from both, so want to make sure I'm in the right place :) Thanks

more
    • Milan, Italy

Milan Mar 21, 2015 at 12:35 PM

Has anyone been to the Expo/ World's Fair in Milan, Italy? It has either already started or will open soon? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

more
    • motorcycle tour

Milan Mar 7, 2015 at 3:41 PM

how easy is it to get out of milan by motorcycle

more
    • AlanDives's Profile Photo

1st-time visitor

Milan Mar 1, 2015 at 4:11 PM

I will be in Milan in mid-April and would appreciate any suggestions regarding neighborhoods and hotels to stay in and things to do. Grazie.

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

An hotel near the Malpensa airport

Milan Yesterday

Hello everybody!
      Could somebody recommend a not-too-expensive hotel near the Malpensa airport?
      Our flight arrives at 1.00 in the night, and I am looking just for a place to spend the rest of the night and get quickly to the airport in the morning.
      Thanks for your suggestions.

more
    • From Milano to Monaco

Milan Mar 23, 2015 at 1:17 PM

Hallo, I would like to ask you, if it is possible visit Monaco from Milano.
      I will stay four nights in Milano and if it is good idea to go to Monaco. Do anybody know, how far is it by train and how much it is cost?

Thank you for your help.
      And in Milano we will stay near r.station, is any good restaurant there?

ThankÅ› a lot
      Eva

more
    • Mira_cle's Profile Photo

Bergamo-Bormio Transfer

by Mira_cle Online Now Feb 19, 2004 at 1:15 AM

We are two people wanting to travel from Bergamo Airport to Bormio on 6th of March 2004 and back on 13th of March. Does anyone want to share a shuttle with us? We arrive at about 3pm with Air Berlin. Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 25, 2007 at 8:11 AM