Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bob_v_H's Profile Photo

Georgia in March

Georgia Yesterday

Dear readers,

I will be visiting Georgia in the first half of March for 10 days. The main reason for my visit is to go skiing in Gudauri, but I would also like to see more of the country, as I've never been to this part of the world and might never get to see it again. Of course I've done some research trying to figure out what places I should visit, and I've found some beautiful places when it comes to nature (i.e. Tusheti). But because I'll be there in the beginning of March, I'm not sure whether it would be warm enough to visit a place like Tusheti or even possible (as I've read the roads aren't accessible all year round). So I was wondering if someone who knows the country well and knows what it's like in March could give me advise on what would be the nicest activity in Georgia in March besides skiing.

Kind regards, Bob

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Absolute 'must see's in Georgia? And a few other questions....:)

Georgia Jan 10, 2016 at 2:33 AM

Hello all I'm in the early stages of planning a Georgia trip and I was wondering if anyone could recommend the absolute 'must see' things and places in the region. It looks like I will be flying into Kutaisi airport so will be starting from that side :) At the moment, Kutaisi, Gori, Tbilisi are pretty much dead certainties, with a couple of day trips out of Tbilisi looking very promising. I'm heavily into military history so if anyone can recommend something based on this, I'd love to hear it! Of course, seeing the mountains, the old ways of life, old architecture etc are high up on the list too As a final note, I heard about a bus journey between Tbilisi and Yerevan which takes in all the interesting sites along the route. I think it's an organised bus trip run by 2 hostels. Has anyone heard about this and is it still running? At the moment, i'm thinking of spending 6-8 days in Georgia. Hopefully that will be enough for starters :) Thanks in advance everyone!!!! Douglas

more

Popular Borjomis Raioni Travel Answer Locations