change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• csuresh's Profile Photo

Two days - Itinerary

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 8:04 AM

We are travelling to Goteborg coming weekend and we have almost two full days to spend. We want to visit Archipelago but not sure which island is the best and which one that is best but very near to city - request help. We also will be going to Universum and then just landmarks in city center. I need help if I can add more or refine my selection of places. We have taken some nice food in Ikea, so hope Sweden has some good restaurants offering vegetarian food - any suggestions..

• Gotheburg attractions

Göteborg Sep 29, 2015 at 10:54 PM

I am planning to travel Gotheburg in next week. What are good places to visit there? Also, what are good nightlife options there?

• Boras eat sleep going out.

by RicharddeHeus Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 11:29 PM

We are going to walk the Linnemarschen in preperation of the fourdaysmarch in Nijmegen (thats were i live)

In our free time we want to explore Boras.
      So I have a few questions.

1 where can we go out in de evening. (dancing)
      2 where we can eat Swedisch food.
      3 where can we sleep on Sunday for a reasonable price? or is it better to leave the city

on Saterday and go to Gotenburg.
      We have hard floor acomadadion in a sports hall on friday and saterday.

4 we have Saterday afternoon time to explore boras.

We have not much time but we want to get a taste of Boras in that time
      All Tips are welcome.

Greetings Richard

• Information required

by machachar Online Now Sep 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM

Dear Concerned,

I'm student of University of Boras, is there any concession for student to visit zoo.

Mumtaz Ali

3 Answers Sep 30, 2010 at 6:12 AM
    • Transport to Boras

by shaheenmajid Online Now Jul 27, 2010 at 12:28 AM

I will be attending a conference in Boras. I will be staying in Göteborgs vandrarhem. From where I can get bus/train for Boras?

3 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 7:30 AM
    • I need help

by salenc Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 2:08 AM

I'm going to Boras next year on Erasmus and I need help. I study telecomunications and i haven't seen any english subject relationated with my degree. can anyone tell me where to find a swedish-english dictionary for translate the swedish subjects and know if they are taught in english??

another thing, i would like to rend a room in an apartment near university, wich boras` part is near university? cheap? good? centrical?

thank you very much

3 Answers Nov 7, 2005 at 5:02 AM
    • Id like a map

by Vagkok Online Now Sep 15, 2002 at 9:58 AM

Id like a map of sity of Baras

2 Answers Sep 16, 2002 at 6:14 AM