Bora-Bora Travel Answers

change location

Senior Trip

by iwishiwasinpakistan Online Now Feb 10, 2007 at 2:54 PM

My son and I have been wondering where he should go for his senior trip this summer. We've decided on three locations. Los Roques, Bora Bora, or Seychelles. Which would be the best for three 18-year olds to go to for 2 weeks in the summer? The main focus of the trip is the beach, so he wants to go to the one with the best beaches and clearest, bluest waters. Also, which has the best food, environment, and thing to do outside the beach? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • cgf's Profile Photo

RE: Senior Trip

by cgf Online Now Feb 10, 2007 at 3:56 PM

I guess Seychelles could be the place you are looking for, Bora-Bora has a beautiful lagoon, clear water with a lot of fish but few (small) beaches (not the best beaches I have ever seen). Beside Bora-Bora has no "life", I guess 2 weeks are too much, it will become boring soon especially if you go on a motu.
    Los Roques? there are only pousadas there, no hotel... ok, never mind, just a little bit different from Seychelles and Bora-Bora..
    What about Maldives? Or one week at Mauritius (first and not viceversa) and then Seychelles the second week?
    Anyway I believe two week can be done all at Seychelles, you can stay at Mahè – Praslin – La Digue..

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines