Boot Key

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fun for 18 month old

Destin Jul 1, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Hi! We are planning a trip to Destin in September with our daughter. She will be 18 months old in September. What "fun" stuff can we do with her besides the beach and pool? I'm thinking more along the lines of what to do with her at night. Is there an amusement park with rides that she could ride?

We are no strangers to Florida, however, this is our first trip with a child :) I'm so excited to take her to the beach!

more
    • Destin Recommendations

Destin Jul 7, 2014 at 9:09 AM

My son who will be 4, my husband and mother in law and myself will be visiting Destin in June of next year. Just wondering what others would suggest as a "must do." Also, what restaurants do you recommend? We're wanting a condo on the beach with at least 2 bedrooms so recommendations on the best for your buck here would be helpful too. Thanks in advance for your help!

more
    • sky lanterns

Panama City Beach Jul 7, 2014 at 6:03 AM

Can you fly sky lanterns at Panama City Beach?

more
    • Tourist looking for something to do on last day

Pensacola Jul 5, 2014 at 7:46 AM

We r badly sunburned.

more
    • best shops?

Marathon Jul 5, 2014 at 5:03 AM

Any recommendations for the best souvenir shops and Key Lime products shops near Hawks Cay Resort?

more
    • Fort De Soto Park/Beach

Fort De Soto Jul 3, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Is Fort De Soto crowded in the summer?

more
    • Splash Resort

Panama City Beach Jun 30, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Is this a nice place to stay ? Or book someplace else !

more
    • Daytona or Fort Walton

Florida Jun 29, 2014 at 4:34 PM

I am looking for a beautiful white sand, clear water beach to vacation at. Not to crowded. Simply put which is better. What's your opinion.

Thanks

more
    • First weekend in September

Panama City Beach Jun 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Hi all,
      I am a little concerned about the crowds during September. What is it usually like during September?

Thanks

more
    • WaterBug's Profile Photo

Bathing suit shops

Clearwater Beach Jun 27, 2014 at 12:31 PM

We were down there over a year ago on the main road just south of pier 60 and went into a parking area where they had an elevator taking you up and down to some beautiful beach wear. My wife bought an nice bikini and we would like to find out the name of the place to see if we could shop on line.

more
    • Is it busy in Key West during the first two weeks in December?

Key West 10 hours ago

Is it busy in Key West during the first two weeks in December?

more
    • Public Swimming

Lake Apopka 12 hours ago

Are there any public swimming areas on Lake Apopka?

more
    • Does any restaurant serve Abalone?

Key West 13 hours ago

Does any of the restaurants' in Key West offer Abalone? I am from the West Coast/ California and now live in Georgia. I miss having it.

more
    • PONTOON RENTALS

Cape Canaveral Jul 20, 2014 at 8:04 AM

What is the best place to rent a pontoon boat for the day? I have looked at several places. Any idea where the boats are permitted to go? We love to go to the gulf, rent a boat and island/sandbar hop for shells. Is this possible on this side of the state? We are staying in Cape Canaveral.

more
    • Travel to St George island in August

Saint George Island Jul 14, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I plan to travel to St. George Island, Florida in August. Should I worry about the storms, hurricane or other weather related events? (First timer to Florida). Thanks.

more
    • Getting around in Miami, FL

Miami Jul 10, 2014 at 2:18 PM

We arrive tomorrow in Ft. Lauderdale. We already have transportation to our hotel in Miami; however, what is the cheapest way to get 3 passengers to the Seaquarium from the hotel near the airport?

more
    • Walt Disney World vs Universal World

Florida Jun 30, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Hi There,

We're going to Orlando in August, we will only be there for 3 days, very short time I know :( but we need to get the best out of our trip. We will be 2 young adults and 2 Middle aged Adults (Family vacation)

Which one between Walt Disney World and Universal world would be more suitable for our age? Is it possible to buy day passes just to do some site seeing in the parks (not riding any rides)

Do you get any special access when staying at the resort?

Thanks!!!

more
    • chocolate tour

Naples Jun 28, 2014 at 3:54 AM

I heard there is a chocolate tour in Naples. Can you tell me what it is?

more
    • Things to do

Fort Lauderdale 22 hours ago

I was wondering what you would recommend seeing when we come to Ft. Lauderdale in two weeks?

more
    • Wilcox Rd Area

Largo Jul 15, 2014 at 5:50 AM

Hi!

My family and I are interested in buying a condo in the Tampa area, it'll simply be a winter retreat for a couple months a year so our needs are relatively few - close proximity to a beach, somewhat close to shopping etc etc. We found a place off Wilcox Rd, specifically west of Vonn Rd. I was wondering what we can expect from the neighborhood.

I've encountered both positive and negative reviews about the city but it seems to be centered mostly around the Largo downtown area. I heard Dunedin and Clearwater may be more viable, but I'm hoping that Largo can provide what we're looking for.

Thanks for your help, we do plan to check the various areas out prior to purchasing but I would certainly appreciate some insight from people living in the area.

Thanks!

more
    • Romatic Things to do

Fort Lauderdale Jul 12, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Anyone know where I can take my wife on a romantic dinner in ft Lauderdale and things to do in Ft. Lauderdale? I am new to Florida area can anyone help?

more
    • Places in Ybor

Ybor City Jul 10, 2014 at 8:42 AM

What are some places to go to in Ybor as a family? We live on the other side of the bridge in Seminole, Fl.
      My mother is coming this weekend. My husband and I were thinking of taking her and our daughters, 9 and 11 years old there for the day on Saturday. Any suggestions on places to go?

more
    • what to do

Marco Island Jul 4, 2014 at 10:16 AM

R there any spas or yoga studios on Marco

Bike rentals for personal riding would be great

more
    • DECEMBER vacation

Orlando Jul 2, 2014 at 10:09 PM

I AM FROM SOUTH AFRICA. DECEMBER IS OUR SUMMER. WHAT WEATHER DOES ORLANDO HAVE IN DECEMBER?

more
    • Coach and train from Cocoa Beach to NYC

Cocoa Beach Jun 25, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi , Does anyone know if there a coach and/or a train from Cocoa Beach / Port Canaveral or nearby to NYC ?

more