Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• LimorSchwartz's Profile Photo

Foz do Iguazu to Bonito and Pantanal Tour

by LimorSchwartz Online Now Sep 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Hi,

I am hoping you can help me out.

I am traveling in Brazil. I originally was planning on taking a Pantanal tour from Campo Grande.
      However I have heard from many Brazilians that Bonito is really beautiful.
      I will be arriving from Foz de Iguazu. I have not been able to find if there is a direct bus from Foz Iguazu to Bonito.
      Is there a direct bus? If so, what time does it leave Foz de Iguazu.
      I also read that there are pantanal tours from Bonito. I am wondering if its as good as if I took from Campo Grande. Then maybe I won't need to go all the way to Campo Grande.
      Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day!!
      Limor

8 Answers Jul 13, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    • pocketpiglet's Profile Photo

Bonito for the unfit? Bonito para idosa fora de forma?

by pocketpiglet Online Now Sep 19, 2006 at 2:57 PM

Como é o acesso à gruta do lago azul? E o passeio de barco descendo as corredeiras do Rio Mimoso? Vcs indicariam essas atividades para uma pessoa de 70 anos e fora de forma?

How is the access to the Blue Lake Cavern, would you recommend it for a unfit 70 year old person? What about the rafting on Mimoso River? Thanks :)

2 Answers Sep 21, 2006 at 10:35 AM
    • Package tours/stay in Bonito

by Datta Online Now Jul 2, 2005 at 11:36 AM

Does anyone have experience touring Bonito? I wanto to spend 3-4 days here in September. If you can name tour operators/packages within Bonito (that includes hotels & transportation) that will be great.

thanks.
      -datta

1 Answer Jul 4, 2005 at 10:07 AM
    • Pictures of the River Bonito and River Rucuri

by boukmn Online Now Nov 28, 2004 at 8:15 AM

I would like to find pictures of the River Bonito and River Rucuri that others would like to share with me. I am writing an online article for aquarium enthusiasts and would love to include some good pictures. ~THanks!

• How to get to Bonito from Iguazu?

by norkka Online Now May 31, 2003 at 10:26 AM

Hello, Well i would like to know if it's possible to get to Bonito by bus from Iguazu? Thanks for your attention, Norkka

6 Answers Jul 2, 2005 at 11:54 AM