Bonita Springs

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Public Transportation

by georgeone Online Now Mar 22, 2010 at 7:29 AM

I am seeking public transportation...I know you have a Trolley but not sure of running times, cost and where it travels to. I also would like names of shuttles that pick-up and deliver to the Ft. Myers airport.
      Thank you, in advance for your reply. Kathleen

• Great breakfast ideas and day trips

by TOAD5251 Online Now Feb 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Looking for non chain breakfast places and resturants that the locals love.Will be in town April 4-10.I have a 12 year old daughter so must be able to take her.Also any good day trips from Bonita Springs.Any other ideas welcome

• Transportation to and from Ft. Myers Airport

by KYNYRN Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 5:12 AM

Hi to all of you down there in sunny Bonita Springs.....My friend and I are arriving in March....We can only stay 6 days this year and do NOT plan on renting a car.....Any advice on the most reasonable shuttle service to and from the airport would be a appreciated.....Thanks

• Piliuli's Profile Photo

World Cup Qualifier

by Piliuli Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 2:22 PM

My husband and I wil be in Estero for a wedding this weekend and I'd like to know if there is anywhere where we could watch the Colombia vs. Venezuela World Cup Qualifying game nearby.

Or, does anyone know of a Colombian or Venezuelen restaurant or organization that I might be able to call to reach someone in the area who might know this information?

• paddickp's Profile Photo

Shows on in September

by paddickp Online Now Aug 3, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Hello we are coming to Bonita Springs in September and i.e fates local fairs or custom car or bike shows any help would be great
      Robin

• transportaion

by indianame Online Now Mar 15, 2006 at 12:44 PM

visiting in mid may to Bonita Springs, what is the best transportation from the Ft.Myers Airport to Bonita Springs, and how much would this cost.
      Also, anyone visited the flea market?

1 Answer Jun 14, 2006 at 3:58 AM