Bonaire

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• golden reef inn

by lisakap Online Now Feb 17, 2014 at 7:47 PM

is the golden reef inn on Bonaire still open? It used to be owned by Liz and ed G.

4 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 2:00 PM
    • any place to get plus size bathing suits?

by smsiragusa Online Now Jan 6, 2014 at 9:42 AM

any place to get plus size bathing suits?

1 Answer Jun 14, 2014 at 8:07 AM
    • bedding and sheets

by 50reggie50 Online Now Feb 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM

can you purchase sheets for an european queen size bed that we have in our condo in bonaire

1 Answer Mar 11, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Snorkeling Cruise Ship Excursion

by grandmaR Online Now Aug 18, 2012 at 7:48 AM

We will be in Bonaire in January from a Holland American cruise. The cruise snorkeling restrictions have an age limit of 75 and my husband will be 76. Is it going to be possible to get someone to take us snorkeling when we are over age?

5 Answers Aug 20, 2012 at 2:20 PM
    • Boleslav's Profile Photo

what to do on Bonaire for 2-3 weeks?

by Boleslav Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM

I am trying to decide whether to spend 2 weeks or 3 weeks on Bonaire. We are only snorkelers and fairly active (and are not into the shopping), so I am trying to get a feel for what else can we do there to fill our time and not to feel "well, we did this already". thank you for any pointers.

5 Answers Oct 8, 2010 at 7:30 AM
    • Scuba Diving for two

by borgk Online Now Mar 30, 2007 at 11:22 AM

My girlfriend and I will in Bonaire 6/10/07-6/13/07. We are both students and are looking for very reasonably priced accommodations and to do a day or two of diving. Any recommendations on places to stay? Is better to do a guest house and rent from some place else or do a packaged dive resort?
      Keith

• No Bookstore???????

by keepgoing Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 9:55 AM

I have read there is no bookstore in Kralendijk? Is this real??? We are thinking about moving there and also think about open a business. Would a store what includes books be successfull? Or was this a big joke? Do you use ebay in Bonaire?

1 Answer Oct 15, 2009 at 1:02 PM
    • ldilauro's Profile Photo

Bonaire - Washington-Slagbaai National Park

by ldilauro Online Now May 8, 2006 at 9:09 AM

Hello

One more Bonaire related question. I want to take either the yellow or green driving routes/tours in the Washington-Slagbaai National Park, should I have a 4 wheel drive vehicle ? I will already have a regular car for the week and was just curious if I will have to rent a different vehicle just to visit the park.

Thanks
      ldilauro

**** 1 week and counting **** Bonaire here I come ***

2 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 1:02 PM
    • ldilauro's Profile Photo

Intro To Scuba Course

by ldilauro Online Now Apr 19, 2006 at 2:58 PM

Hello

I will be in Bonaire in 4 weeks and would like to dive. Can anyone recommend a Dive Shop that would have an Intro Course that would allow me to dive with an instructor multiple times - not just the day I take the course ?? My husband is already certified so he would be joining my instructor led dives too.

Thanks alot.
      Lori

3 Answers Apr 22, 2006 at 8:02 AM
    • Is Bonaire Expensive?

by TriniGrl Online Now Apr 30, 2005 at 11:19 AM

Thinking of travelling to Bonaire, but wondering how far my budget will go? Does anyone have any info to average prices for basics...hotel, a meal, a beer etc?

Thanks!

4 Answers May 4, 2005 at 7:40 AM
    • Caymanbreeze's Profile Photo

One day visit from a cruise ship November 2005

by Caymanbreeze Online Now Mar 20, 2005 at 10:22 PM

We will be visiting Bonaire for one day off a cruise ship visit. We had spent a week there in 1987 as snorkelers. I'm sure things have changed. We plan on renting a car for the day. Does anyone know where the cruise ships actually come into? Any new " Must See " destinations on the island? Any suggestions for a good lunch and snorkeling/diving from a front porch location?

4 Answers Apr 25, 2005 at 1:30 PM
    • weather at this time

by malalaura Online Now Jan 29, 2004 at 4:08 PM

what is the weather like this time of year in bonaire? 80's? warm enough for diving? i read on the internet it was in the 50;s? what about last week?

2 Answers Mar 11, 2004 at 12:59 PM
    • traveling to other islands

by t1mmaay Online Now Nov 28, 2003 at 12:06 PM

how much does it cost to travel off boanair for a day to check out the surrounding islands?

2 Answers Dec 10, 2003 at 6:14 AM
    • faldera's Profile Photo

bonaire

by faldera Online Now Sep 6, 2002 at 1:42 AM

what to see/do on bonaire???

4 Answers Aug 11, 2005 at 1:47 PM