Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• princess_amber_doton's Profile Photo

Bolinao accommodation and tour

by princess_amber_doton Online Now Apr 10, 2012 at 8:32 PM

HI VT Friends,
      Need help!!!
      Me and officemates are planning to go to Bolinao around end april 2012. Need help with the following:
      1. Resort that is not expensive but beachfront (we are 4 adults)
      2. Any proposed itinerary (places to see) in bolinao
      3. Mode of transportation for tour (tricycle? Or car rent?) and idea how much it would cost
      Thank you for the help and look forward to your replies

2 Answers Apr 23, 2012 at 6:54 AM
    • Fishing

by arthurgannon Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 1:28 AM

I wish to go fishing with a fisherman on his boat. Where should I stay to be near the fishermen. I am travelling on a budget so only less than 1000 peso please

by ehlayne Online Now Apr 17, 2011 at 10:32 PM

i am planning to go to bolinao this holyweek. san ung pinaka okay na resort yet cheap lang xa.

4 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 9:03 PM
    • how to go

by crismon09 Online Now Apr 13, 2011 at 9:22 PM

PANU PUMUNTA SA BOLINAO???DIBA SASAKAY KAMI BUS via bolinao ..tapos baba kami dun..panu ung pag punta sa brgy PATAR???? ang planned kasi namin dun lang kami sa open beach then cottage lang babayaran namin..
      via jeep ba ung papunta dun??or tryc??

2 Answers Apr 17, 2011 at 7:58 PM
    • bolinao affordable hotels

by judylyncabal Online Now Nov 18, 2010 at 8:01 PM

Hi! Can you help us find an inn or hotel rates is not more than Php 1,500.00 for our vacation on the holiday (Nov27-29). Thank a lot...

1 Answer Nov 22, 2010 at 10:35 PM
    • Church of St. James Fortress

by dantondres Online Now Oct 4, 2010 at 10:30 PM

Does anybody know the office number for Church of St. James Fortress?
      Thanks!

1 Answer Oct 7, 2010 at 5:35 AM
    • bolinao falls

by mylynantipala Online Now Sep 5, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Is bolinao falls accessible by car? or do you have to walk to reach the falls itself??and how far is the falls from patar beach??thanks..

2 Answers Sep 7, 2010 at 2:44 AM
    • Getting to Bolinao from Clark

by Mocampion Online Now Jul 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Hi,
      We are arriving at Clark airport at about 1530 on a Saturday in September and need to get to Bolinao. Does anyone know what is the best and easiest way of doing this? I have heard that there are buses from Angeles but can't find out about times or any other information. I know we can hire a car but heard that this is not advisable as the roads are sometimes bad and it may get dark before we arrive.
      Would welcome any tips.
      Thank you

3 Answers Jul 15, 2010 at 12:09 PM
    • janfelix's Profile Photo

Fare From Clark Airbase to Bolinao

by janfelix Online Now May 18, 2010 at 2:49 AM

Greetings!

I would like to ask if how much is the fare from Clark Airbase to UPMSI in Bolinao, Pangasinan thru Victory Liner (bus).

Thanks,
      Jan

• How can I get to Bolinao on a reasonable and also convinent way

by lynnliu Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM

I am planning to go Puerto Del Sol in Bolinao. As I will bring my 5 years old son, we don't want to spend time searching the bus. The hotel can't offer pickup from the airport. Now we are at lost to find a way to go there. Can anybody give me a suggestion on a reasonable price and also convienent transporation. Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Apr 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM
    • Prices & Accomodation

by khatzmwah Online Now Mar 28, 2010 at 1:11 AM

give me the price of accomodation, availability for me and for my family 3 days 2 nights

8 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 9:23 PM
    • la taverna resort

by luvkoh2_041686 Online Now Sep 24, 2009 at 12:09 AM

have anyone know la taverna resort and contact no.? tnx!!! ill w8 for an answer..

1 Answer Sep 24, 2009 at 2:38 PM
    • Yob's Profile Photo

Ilog Malino, Garden Paradise Resort or Villa Soledad?

by Yob Online Now Apr 10, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Has anyone been to the three resorts? I would like to ask your assistance, which one is ok and which one is the nearest to puerto del sol/punta riviera? do they have nice beach? thanks in advance.

1 Answer Apr 15, 2009 at 6:46 AM
    • Public transport from/to Puerto del Sol?

by tchitz Online Now Aug 8, 2008 at 2:38 PM

My wife and I are booked through RCI exchange at Puerto del Sol for one week this coming December. I Would like to ask the following questions to those who are familiar with the place.

What public transportation can we take from Metro Manila to Bolinao town proper, then on to Puerto del Sol? Any air-condition bus we can take? How much? Hours?
      Are there enough tricycles plying the road immediately in front of Puerto del Sol that we can flag down for a ride to Patar beach and Bolinao Town proper?

Once in Patar beach, are there tricycles there on standby waiting for rides from beach goers wanting to leave the beach?

From Bolinao town proper, where can I take public transport to One Hundred Islands? And how early does it start?

(Sorry that I have to post these questions in this forum because Puerto del Sol did not respond to three separate inquiries that I emailed to them. I wonder if their non-response foretells the kind of service we might encounter when we go there. It certainly remains to be seen.)

• albertdp's Profile Photo

Patar Beach Accommodations

by albertdp Online Now May 11, 2008 at 9:32 PM

Would like to know where 6-10 people can stay in Patar Beach that's not too pricey...

3 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 9:42 PM
    • Please help me to set up a trip frm Alaminos to Bolinao, Pangasinan>>>

by cherrie2882 Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 8:15 PM

Hi, my friends and I were planning a trip frm Alaminos (hundred islands) to Bolinao, Pangasinan. First, after our office hour, from Cubao to Alaminos, we will ride Victory line bus worth >>> 335.00php. day1: (whole day) at Alaminos hundred islands then frm Brgy. Lucap --- what bus will be riding us off to Bolinao? and where in Brgy Lucap? Then my friends choose "Treasures of Bolinao Beach Resort" near in cape lighthouse. How can we get there? How much will it can cost to get there? Please help us...

1 Answer Apr 7, 2008 at 6:33 AM
    • RE:House

by danishman Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 2:44 AM

Does any one know where I can rent a beach house/cottages for long term.1 year contract.

Best Regards
      Henri from Denmark

1 Answer Jun 17, 2010 at 9:42 PM
    • rates

by cesryan Online Now Mar 4, 2008 at 8:24 PM

Just want to ask how much are the room rates for Patar, Bolinao? What no. can we call?

Tnx. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated

3 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    • bolinao camping?

by abeefive Online Now Dec 5, 2007 at 7:13 AM

I am planning to go camping in Bolinao. for a change of atmosphere. I've always
      stayed at hotels.
      do anyone of you know where I can camp in Barangay Patar?

2 Answers Dec 10, 2007 at 6:10 AM
    • any tips on bolinao trip?

by carissa_g Online Now Dec 4, 2007 at 8:44 PM

My friends and are planning to stay at puerto del sol. i heard that they don't have that great of a beach. if this is true, can you suggest an alternative resort of similar rates but with better beachfronts?

our goal i guess is to have fun with convenience...

3 Answers Jun 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    • born_lippy's Profile Photo

Road Trip to Bolinao Pangasinan

by born_lippy Online Now May 21, 2007 at 7:29 AM

Hey guys, im planning to set up a beach outing with my friends, overnight and set up lang ng tent. I prefer western pangasinan (anda/bolinao/alaminos), can pls anyone help me where can i camp sa bolinao beach? thank you

4 Answers May 22, 2007 at 12:09 AM
    • Best Barangay

by ultimate_girl Online Now May 17, 2007 at 2:10 AM

Which among the barangays in Bolinao has the best beaches? There are a lot of barangays listed and I'm confused which one to go to. Are they near to each other?

1 Answer May 17, 2007 at 6:31 PM
    • about enchanted cave

by mikeallen Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 7:18 PM

what is the full address of bolinao enchanted cave?

1 Answer Apr 24, 2007 at 8:50 PM
    • Fishing

by adnelg Online Now Feb 5, 2007 at 5:21 PM

does anybody have an idea of the forthcoming fishing competition on Feb. 8-9, 2007 in Bolinao or in Hundred Islands? Can you give the exact location (i.e. name of town/bgy. or resort)?

• Best resort

by be6annah Online Now Jan 29, 2007 at 9:26 PM

Hi, my friends and I are planning to go to Bolinao this march. We're looking for the best resort and yet cheap or not too expensive. We've heard mixed reviews on Treasures of Bolinao, and Puerto del Sol is too expensive. What are the other resorts that you can suggest to us? We're planning to stay for 2 nights there. Thanks a lot.

2 Answers May 15, 2007 at 6:24 PM
    • cat_iring's Profile Photo

Bolinao - Vigan

by cat_iring Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 9:58 PM

Hi guys!

Are there buses that can take me from Bolinao to Vigan?

If there is, where can I ride it?

If there are none, where in Pangasinan can I avail of a bus that can take me to Vigan?

Many thanks:)

6 Answers Nov 14, 2006 at 5:57 PM
    • Nte's Profile Photo

Looking for Best Catering and Band in town

by Nte Online Now Oct 5, 2006 at 7:49 PM

Hi guys, I am getting married next year and we are half part of the world to manage and planning our wedding, seaching through internet is not really helpfull .So maybe you guys can help me, we are looking for a best catering in town of pangasinan, that could cater for the event rafty 150 guest the venue will be BOLINAO. That has a good reputation, been in the business atleast 5 years, has good ammenities/equipment. Also we are looking for a group live-band (not fiesta band)that could help us entertain our guest, has a good reputation of course, fully equipped with lights, has a good sound(not sound like mahal na araw) etc..... that can perform well know's RNB's and Regae songs (beach wedding diba?). Or if you guys know a wedding planner who can handle our worries and stress that would be help full. Please forward all your inputs at nanette@gtacell.com your thoughts are well appreciated.

• j0vy's Profile Photo

Alaminos or Bolinao?

by j0vy Online Now May 10, 2006 at 4:08 AM

Hi guys,

Me & my friends are planning to go to Pangasinan yet we haven't decided if we should go to Alaminos or Bolinao or both? : ) Can you please send me recommended itinerary in our trip to Pangasinan (I've searched the net & didn't find one). We'll only stay for 2 days, are there any places near them w/c are also worth visiting (e.g. Manaoag)? How far is Alaminos to Bolinao? And how far is Manaoag? Do you have any suggested resorts? I've search "treasures of bolinao" is okay, but I do not know the rates. Is it much cheaper compared to Puerto Del Sol? Is it okay that we just stay at the resort in Bolinao for day 1 and then visit Hundred Islands (alaminos) on day 2? Any additional item I can include in my itinerary?

Thanks a lot!

4 Answers Jun 6, 2006 at 9:47 PM
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

how to get to hundred islands from bolinao

by sweet_sentiments Online Now May 5, 2005 at 10:29 PM

how do you get from bolinao to hundred islands?

i read somewhere that you can hire a boat from bolinao to take you to hundred islands, is this really possible? how much would the boat fare be?

we are thinking of staying at either treasures of bolinao or puerto del sol (puertodelsol-bolinao.com/acc... are i think located at Patar, do you think it would be easy to find a boat to hire, if we stay at any of these resorts, that would take us to hundred islands?

thanks in advance!

3 Answers May 7, 2005 at 10:20 AM