We will be on a transit at Colombo Airport for 9 hours in the morning. We would like to visit Negombo during the break time and to do little shopping and have a brunch. Can you pl. suggest me a good restaurant to taste Srilankan food? and how much would cost for 4 people for a dishes like Kottu, Fish curry with rice.etc.,
Hi everyone, We will be 3 or 5 guys staying in colombo for 4 days. Kindly guide for few things:
1) How can we get to the city from Air port? Bus or Train?
2) where we can find an adequate accmdtn but in cheaper prices? any hotel suggestion?
3) what about food? Halal available? Cheaper or expensive? MCdnlds, Kfc Available?
4) Places to visit specially beaches? not very far but few beaches nearer to colombo that we must do?
5) What about night life in colombo? bars or clubs? suggestions of some bars not very expensive?
6) Any upcoming events on 29th June to 2nd July?
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|