Bol

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more
    • tom_austria's Profile Photo

Visiting BOL first time: 6 - 10 september 2008 - are you there?

by tom_austria Online Now Aug 17, 2008 at 6:26 AM

I am a member of tripadvisor and looking forward visiting ZLATNI RAT and BOL from 6-10th of September. Arriving in Split where I am coming by plane around 1 o*clock in the afternoon. I am a sympathic nice guy from Austria, Please just write me if you are in town or also on vacation. I am coming to Split because the airline is flying there and I got a free flight, yes! From 10-11th i am staying in Zadar because my flight back to Germany/Friedrichshafen is going from there on Thursdays. I am looking forward having a good time on the Island of BRAC, going most on the times on the beach and walk through the city and take lots of pictures. If there is a party around, I would love to join. Just write me back. If I can bring you something of Austria, let me know. Looking forward to have blast time even just for four days. Let me know if you will be there, Thomas.

• Is September out of season?

by Spacey_no1 Online Now Jul 21, 2006 at 4:42 PM

I went to Croatia last year and spent most of my time in Bol, went a few other places but returned to Bol, loved it!

This year, due to lack of funds I'm heading to Croatia September 13-22 as the flights are half the price. Is this out of season for Bol? I'm worried I might get there and the Varadero cocktail bar will be closed! Nightmare.

2 Answers Jul 29, 2006 at 11:58 AM
    • Getting from Hvar Town to Bol?

by WavyD Online Now Jul 19, 2006 at 11:05 AM

Hi

We'll be staying in Hvar Town until Monday 21st August, and then want to get to Bol on Brac on that day.

I've seen that there's a boat from Jelsa to Bol at about 6am, but I'd have to get from Hvar Town to Jelsa by 6am to catch it. Do buses run at that time of day? I assume not. If not, is it easy to get a taxi at that time of day, and what time would I need to leave Hvar Town?

I'd rather avoid using the 6am boat if possible and go later in the day.

Does anyone have any good ideas of how I can get there? For example, can I use any other lines from either Hvar Town, or Stari Grad instead? Or maybe arrive at a different part of Brac and travel from there to Bol?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Dave

3 Answers Jul 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM
    • Renting scooters?

by JPULSFORD Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 3:04 AM

Sorry, another quick question!!
      How safe is it to rent scooters/motorbikes in Bol?
      Basically I went to thailand and I have never seen so many motorbike accidents in my life.
      Thanks!!!

• Renting scooters?

by JPULSFORD Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 2:04 AM

Sorry, another quick question!!
      How safe is it to rent scooters/motorbikes in Bol?
      Basically I went to thailand and I have never seen so many motorbike accidents in my life.
      Thanks!!!

3 Answers Jun 21, 2006 at 7:11 AM
    • Hostels/Camping in Bol

by JPULSFORD Online Now Jun 21, 2006 at 2:02 AM

Hi,

I am going to Bol for 3 days next week with my boyfriend. Initially we wanted to camp, I found a campsite called Njiva which I emailed but never got a reply. But I can't seem to find any hostels online there.
      Do you think we have a good chance of getting anywhere to stay (which is not expensive) if we just turn up?
      Also, one other quick question, as we arrive in split, could we book all our ferries at one office on the day of arrival because we are travelling to a set plan (need to be in serbia for exit festival) I am worried we are going to get stuck on an island if all ferries are booked up!

Many Thanks for all the help you have given me, you are great!!!

2 Answers Jun 21, 2006 at 10:21 PM
    • Private accomodation in Bol

by leifinge Online Now Apr 15, 2006 at 3:12 AM

Hello, we are two pair who are looking for a nice private accomodation in Bol in Brac. Can anybody help us?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2007 at 12:08 PM
    • Villas and Ferries

by tashasmile Online Now Mar 19, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Hi everyone

I am planning a trip with some friends to Bol and we are trying to find a villa that sleeps 7/8 in the centre of Bol. We will be flying to Split then taking ferry to Supetar and bus to Bol so really don't want to end up in the outskirts of the town.
      We're travelling pretty budget too and are not looking for anything 'posh' - just a nice villa for a week in Bol.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. This forum's never let me down before and i don't think it will now either!

Thanks very much

1 Answer Apr 10, 2006 at 1:58 AM
    • Is it save from Ljubljana to Split and on to Bol?

by zane_j Online Now May 28, 2003 at 5:11 AM

I am planning to go from Ljubljana to Split and Bol (island Brac) with my car. Is it save to drive through cities like Knin and Plitvice, because of the war some years ago? Thanks Zane

10 Answers Feb 17, 2006 at 10:09 AM