Boise Travel Answers

change location
skinnyminnie's Profile Photo

Accomodation

by skinnyminnie Online Now Sep 26, 2012 at 3:01 AM

Hi,We are looking for accomodation near to Franklin Park Drive.We would rather be out of the central city area and close to friends who live there. Any ideas for about May?? Middle price range.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • bocmaxima's Profile Photo

Re: Accomodation

by bocmaxima Online Now Sep 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM

That location is just down the street from Towne Square Mall, which is where a lot of hotels are located. There are also a number of hotels located near the airport, which is just a few miles down I-84 from there.
    There are some good restaurants in that area and it's not that far out.

Looks like there's a Hilton Garden and a Homewood Suites on Cole, just south of I-84. Those are usually right around100 per night and typically very nice hotels. The Homewood has an in-room kitchen area, good free breakfast and evening happy hour.
    There's also a Candlewood on Cole, across from the Towne Square Mall. Those properties also have kitchen areas in the room and are typically a little under100 per night.

Hope that gets you started.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • skinnyminnie's Profile Photo

by skinnyminnie Online Now Sep 27, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Sounds perfect, we are just looking to be close to family for a week or so before travelling on. Close to the mall is great.Thanks

• Dymphna1's Profile Photo

by Dymphna1 Online Now Oct 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Oh this is just funny. When I was very young I lived on Franklin Park Drive. About 2 houses from the pool.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines