Bohinjsko Jezero

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Open huts with easy access

Kranjska Gora Oct 28, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Heading to Kranjska Gora for dec 1-2 and looking to see if there are any mountain huts that are open and access able trailhead by public bus. I won't have a car but would love to hike up to a hut for 2 nights.

Suggestions?

more
    • Joe0826's Profile Photo

New Year's Eve

Piran Nov 15, 2014 at 1:35 AM

Hi,

We are going to spend New Year's Eve in Piran. Could anyone give some advice about a good restaurant or bar to reserve for New Year's Eve diner or some program.
      Do anyone know will be a street party in the city for New Year's Eve?
      Joe

more
    • halikowski's Profile Photo

museum exhibition about World War I in Slovenia..

Ljubljana Nov 20, 2014 at 9:03 AM

I went to an exhibition in August about the history of a Slovenian captain in Habsburg military service during World War I. It was in a modern museum complex to the east of the city, a bohemian district outside the centre. I wanted to refer it to a friend.. can someone remind me what it was please

more
    • local climbing guides?

by frierson3 Online Now Jun 27, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I bought a rope and carabiners to attach to the cables on the trails there, but are there guides to teach me how to use this equipment?

1 Answer Aug 9, 2014 at 2:01 PM
    • how cold in mid-November?

by vcarsonunc Online Now Oct 27, 2011 at 9:49 AM

Hi everyone. We will be visiting Slovenia in mid-November and have several days scheduled for Lake Bohinj and surrounding area. how cold will it be? what should I prepare for? many thanks for advice.

2 Answers Oct 28, 2011 at 1:08 PM