Did you mean?Try your search again
I arrive into Ljubljana at 21:45 the 03 rd of August 2013, how do I get from Ljubljana to Zuzemberk. I have to arrive in Zuzemberk that night as I have a conference starting the 04 th of August ?
I've tried looking up trains and buses but to no avail ....
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Can someone tell me which is the cheapest mode of transport from Budapest to Ljubljana? I will be travelling in September.
1. Do I need to book train tickets in advance or is it ok if I book them on the same day?
2. Can anyone provide me timings of the trains from Budapest – Zagreb?
3. Approximate idea of how much would a one way ticket cost.
4. Any other information that may be helpful
Thanks so much for all the help.
How far is Bled jezero station from the main tourist center of Bled? Are there any means to reach there or does one need to necessarily walk it up? I am intending to take an early morning train of 6.27 am to Nova gorica. Would it be possible with luggage?
Wanted one clarity regarding train travels in Slovenia. For a lot of destinations, I can see a layover at some station. For example, trains between Ljubljana and Bled halt at Jesenice. My question is does this involve a change of train? As in do I need to get off at Jesenice and take another train onward to Bled or wait in the same train which after a halt carries on to Bled?
Also, would it be difficult to travel by trains with luggage? Are they crowded?
Anything else I need to keep in mind?
Thanks So much!!
We are going from Vienna to Portorose by train but the last station is Koper. I am sure there is a busline from Koper to Portorose but the problem is we have a small dog with us and in some countries pets are not allowed in busses.
So I need to know: are pets allowed in Slovenian busses and if not how much would a taxi ride more or less cost.
What is the best way to go from Piran or Portoroz via Ljubljana to Matribor and Graz.
MY questions is what its better to do?
1. Drive to visit places from kranjska gora bovec kobarid tolmin and nova gorica for one day or made the rounding drive from bohinjska by car train to most na soci and then tolmin kobarid bovec and finished in kranjska gora?
I was planning to visit skocjan caves from Ljubljana by train and then continue by train from Divaca to Sezanna followed by a bus to Trieste. In this regard I had several queries.
1. Is there a facility to keep our luggage safely at Divaca station while we go to explore the caves?
2. How difficult is it to get a train from Divaca for Sezenna?
3. How frequent are buses from Sezenna to Trieste?
4. Approximate idea of cost for each ticket. that is Ljubljana - Divaca, Divaca - Sezenna and Sezenna - Trieste?
Any other suggestions are appreciated. My travel time would be in somewhere September.
Thanks in advance for all the help.
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2013 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|