Bogotá Travel Answers

change location

Un Minuto de Dios?

by elestudiante Online Now May 23, 2006 at 7:52 AM

Hello,

I was looking into moving to the Un minuto de dios district to help with teaching etc. Does anyone know what this area is like (i.e. nightlife, parks, rest.)? How is the university (UNI Minuto)? Furthermore, are there any major safety concerns with this or the surrounding areas? I appreciate your time.

El estudiate

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: Renting in Bogota

by franko_44 Online Now Jul 1, 2006 at 6:30 PM

Firt, Unicentro is in Estrado 5 or 6 (I think). We have an apartment and/or rooms for rent in Estrado 4. We are about a super fast 20 minute taxi ride or 45 minute one to Zona Rosa, Park 93 and Unicentro. I also know other preople with places to rent in Bogota. Our apartment is in a nice area with great security. I recently spent 6 months in Bogota. I can send pictures if you are interested.

I have never posted here before so I don't know if this would be considered advertising. email me at franko_44@hotmail.com and I will try and answer any questions you have about Bogota. But please, I was a Gringo in Bogota with not much Spanish to my credit. I went to Bogota to be with my girlfriend. I have never seen so many beautiful women in my life like I did in Bogota.

Thanks,

Frank

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines