Bogotá

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Casa Baluarte

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Anybody had stayed at Casa Baluarte?How was it? im preteding to stay there?

more
    • how to hav fun

Cartagena Nov 20, 2014 at 7:29 PM

Im planning to trip to Colombia in Jan to Feb. and i will stay in Cartagena for few days in weekend. Somebody can give me some recomendations what to do there? Im single man.
      And place to stay aswell.

more
    • Bogota to Sao paulo

by Jimmymc1987 Online Now Nov 29, 2012 at 5:36 AM

Hi guys,
      Would really appreciate your advice on travelling in south America. I will be landing into Santiago, Chile from sydney and flying out of Rio de Janeiro back to Ireland.

I planned on going to chile, then Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and then down to Sao paulo from brazil and make my way to rio from there.

I have been looking up flights and they are pretty expensive. Just wondering if anyone would have a any advice about possibly a better route to take given my start and end points or if there was a slightly cheaper means of travel than flying.

Thanks very much for your help

2 Answers Nov 29, 2012 at 10:57 AM
    • Looking to party a little in Columbia.

by lileastbabe24 Online Now Apr 19, 2005 at 11:50 AM

I am planning my first trip to Bogota, Columbia this May. I'm a 27 year old female, attractive, traveling with 2 friends. We really need some help. I need a local friend or seasoned traveler to help us out with the "where to go, what to do, and who to see" part. I was so excited at first about going. Then some knuckleheads on another forum told me I was stupid to think I could just go over there and just "mix" with the locals. Said I'd get robbed, assaulted, etc. Look, I'm not stupid, and I'm no sucker. I know how to handle sticky situations, and I wanted to do and see ALL the stuff that Columbia has to offer. But now I don't know. What to do??????????????

3 Answers Jul 22, 2007 at 12:49 PM