Bogor Travel Answers

change location
amarante's Profile Photo

Plan to go to Bogor

by amarante Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 5:28 AM

What will the best place i should visit in Bogor. I am planning to stay from january 29 until February 1 taking a flight from Macau.

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • sukalejong's Profile Photo

Re: Plan to go to Bogor

by sukalejong Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 8:55 AM

Hi,
    if you love to eat, you will happy at Bogor. You will find many delicious food in Bogor.
    You can start a Jalan Suryakencana, where you can find, soto mi, soto kuning, rujak jagung, Es Pala, taoge goreng, etc at that street. It's hawker style food.
    ile the resturant style you can find at Jalan Pangrango-Jalan Pajajaran. Mix of European -Middle East - Indonesian food.
    If you love shopping, Jalan Pajajaran is also a shopping haven.
    hope this will help you.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Plan to go to Bogor

by lhutvie Online Now Jan 19, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Bogor is only known it's 'kebun raya' or botanical garden in downtown.. other than that there is water boom at bogor.. if you have a lot of time to spend why don't you go to bandung it's take only 2 hrs by car.. there you can enjoy any kind of tourist atttaction.. enjoy indonesia

• amarante's Profile Photo

by amarante Online Now Jan 21, 2010 at 4:27 AM

thanks for giving this info and would be happy to visit indonesia...if you have time we can meet in Jakarta. I would love to have an Indonesian friend

• meiyergani's Profile Photo

by meiyergani Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 9:47 AM

Helloo there, as you get down the flight, you could take a bus DAMRI with the destination to BOGOR, the bus would reach Bogor in about one hour, the DAMRI bus would stop at the bus terminal just beside "BOTANIC SQUARE" a shopping mall and one compound with SANTIKA Hotel, it was just walking distance to Bogor Botanical Garden and Bogor President Palace.
    But there are also another Hotels cheaper than the one I mentioned, also just about 10 to 15 minutes walking distance from Bus Terminal (or you could take ANGKOT, a public transportation or Taxi) to Hotel Pangrango 1 , Hotel Pangrango 2 and Hotel Mirah, please ask the bus crew those hotels location, they would show you the direction. Have a nice trip to Bogor and enjoy

• amarante's Profile Photo

by amarante Online Now Jan 28, 2010 at 9:33 PM

Thanks...I will be in Jakarata today and then go to Bogor tomorrow. Ihave to check the places that you have mentioned. Thanks again...cheers

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines