Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bonbonhart's Profile Photo

Solo traveller-woman to Borobudur

Borobudur Jun 29, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Hi Friends,
      As i m working in Jakarta and my term is almost finished and it was such a short noticed. Then i have to be hurry to visit places in Indonesia. Is it possible or any recommend for woman travel alone to Borobudor. ? Only 2 Days - one night? For the 2D1N trip,I saw the question from nancytansj and the answers, that helps a lot. but my question is focusing on travelling alone. I better go alone as my co-worker that available is a man. !! Thank you.
      Cheers !!!

more
    • Jakarta to Wonosob

Wonosobo Jun 23, 2014 at 12:50 PM

How long (days) does it take from Jakarta to Wonosob by bus pls? How much will it be (in USD) pls?

more
    • Bars in Bogor

by andinch Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Where can I find a good bar in bogor?

2 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 9:43 PM
    • junus555's Profile Photo

Day trip to Bogor from Jakarta

by junus555 Online Now Nov 27, 2013 at 2:50 AM

Could I make a day trip to Bogor from Jakarta. Depart by bus or train in the morning and come back to a Jakarta hotel in the evening. What are interesting places worth seeing in
      Bogor.

1 Answer Nov 28, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    • Golf at Bofor Raya

by johnchin Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM

I plan to golf at Bogor raya on weekdays 16 and 17 Jan 2012. Please advise If the course allow 1 ball. Regards John

• Bogor to puncak trip

by notty_nana Online Now Nov 17, 2010 at 7:20 PM

hi.. is there anyone can tell me how can i do a day trip to puncak?.. i might go to bogor from jakarta by train, but when i reach bogor do i have to rent a car with a driver(both of us are foreigner)or we can just go around by the local transportation?.. i'm looking for any Bogor travel agent to arrange a trip and transportation too but so far i still couldn't find any.. will arrive in jakarta on this 20th nov, and planning to go to bogot-puncak on 21st. TQ

2 Answers Nov 20, 2010 at 6:00 AM
    • kenari's Profile Photo

your advise needed

by kenari Online Now Mar 30, 2008 at 7:37 PM

i'm going to cipanas ( somewhere near bogor) for family holiday this jun .Will stay at club bali@kota bunga resort and spa.Should i fly down to jakarta or to bandung ,which way is nearest to cipanas?beside golf ( for myself) any other factory outlet nearby ?( to let my wife busy )

1 Answer Mar 31, 2008 at 3:15 AM
    • Travelling to Taman Safari from Bandung

by sdin Online Now May 6, 2007 at 6:33 PM

I plan to visit Taman Safari on my coming 4D/3N holiday to Indonesia. The only problem is my arrival and departure town is Bandung. Is it convenient to travel from Bandung-Bogor/Puncak/Bandung via the trunk road? Or should I stay 1 night at Bogor. If yes, any budget hotel/villa (around IDR300K that can cramp 2 adults/3kids in Bogor main street?

Any help from my bogor buddy here is much soufght after.

p/s
      Since I will be travelling with a rental car + supir, do I need to provide the supir acomodation too?

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 8:58 AM
    • kenari's Profile Photo

Bogor and Puncak

by kenari Online Now Jul 6, 2006 at 9:52 AM

we'll coming to bogor end of august 2006 for playing golf.any of VT members can advice us about transportation in bogor,weather during the time,how far from novus resort and spa to bandung ??since the last visit we were staying in jakarta and we have no idea about bogor except visit some of VT member homepage.any shopping complex or factory outlet around bogor or puncak ??

2 Answers Aug 20, 2006 at 6:15 PM
    • talib's Profile Photo

Golfing in July

by talib Online Now Jun 14, 2005 at 2:47 AM

can anybody advise any good golf course in bogor and reasonable hotel aboutUSD50?4 persons coming for weekday golf

3 Answers Jul 6, 2006 at 9:59 AM