Bogor Travel Answers

change location
kenari's Profile Photo

Bogor and Puncak

by kenari Online Now Jul 6, 2006 at 9:52 AM

we'll coming to bogor end of august 2006 for playing golf.any of VT members can advice us about transportation in bogor,weather during the time,how far from novus resort and spa to bandung ??since the last visit we were staying in jakarta and we have no idea about bogor except visit some of VT member homepage.any shopping complex or factory outlet around bogor or puncak ??

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • art_boo's Profile Photo

RE: Bogor and Puncak

by art_boo Online Now Aug 19, 2006 at 2:16 AM

Bogor is aroud 60 km south of jakarta, About tranportation from jakarta, you can use a train from Gambir station (pakuan express train or very cheap & crowd economic train), by bus direct from sukarno hatta airport to bogor (damri bus)

several shopping complex in bogor, low price hand made women leather bag in baranang siang, food (asinan segar& small unyil bread) in sukasari, you must try baked macaroni & apple pie at taman kencana, factory outlet along pajajaran blvd & now also factory outlet at puncak

dont forget bogor botanical garden

traffic jam also provide in bogor, be patient & enjoy

artiawan

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • kenari's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Bogor and Puncak

by kenari Online Now Aug 20, 2006 at 6:15 PM

Thank yYOU FOR THE TIP ...relly help me ...looking forward to spent my holiday there.anyway give me your contact no...lunch on me....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines