Bogazkale

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car hire in Turkey

Pamukkale 7 hours ago

Can you a hire a car in one Turkish city and drop off in another?
      We're thinking of hiring s car at Dalaman Airport, driving from Fethiye to Ephesus to Pamakkale and leaving the car at Denizli Airport.

more
    • where to go

Bodrum Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

more
    • behnzz's Profile Photo

is there any waterpark open in april in antalya?

Kemer Mar 29, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Is there any waterpark open in first week of april in antalya? Indoor or out door?
      i heard dede man & aquawater park are closed by may.

more
    • Ανοιχτα μαγαζια open shops

Edirne Yesterday

Στις 26 27 Απριλίου η αγορά είναι ανοιχτή; ΣαββατοΚύριακο!
      On 26 27 April the shops are open. Satarday and Sunday

more
    • DerekR2's Profile Photo

Appartment identification?

Icmeler Apr 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM

My wife and I are booked into the Ozlem Appartments, Golenye 42, Sokak 26, Icmeler 48720.
      My question is this, could anyone tell me is this Ozlem Apps, Ozlem Apps 1 or Ozlem Apps 2. On Google Earth it could be any one of these?
      Thank You.
      Derek Rowe.

more
    • faber apartments icmeler turkey

Icmeler Apr 14, 2014 at 9:03 AM

i has anyone stayed here please i just booked thanks!

more
    • Hotel in Icmeler

Icmeler Apr 9, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Going to Golmar Beach Hotel. Is it nice ??

more
    • WHERE TO GO?

Dalyan Apr 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Morning everyone I'm Dave,

I will be in Dalyan from the beginning of July for two weeks visiting my girlfriends parents & I'm looking for help! I'm planning to propose to my partner during our visit & would like to find a nice place to do it. Idealy I'd like it to be romantic & beautiful but the problem is my partner lived there for a few years and is likely to know all the nice places in the surrounding areas. We have means of transport so we can travel. We visited last year and went on a couple of boat trips along the river. We also went for a couple of meals, one being not far from Dalyan which turned out to be in the trees, that was nice. I just need a bit of guidance & help on some other nice places she may not know about, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Dave

more
    • Will Grand Bazaar & Spice Market be open on May 19, 2014?

Istanbul Apr 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Hello,
      I will be in Istanbul on May 19 this year, which is a public holiday (Ataturk Day). I am wondering if the Grand Bazaar and Spice Market will be open on that day, even if it's a holiday.
      Thanks!

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

Bodrum Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

more
    • Stopping at Ataturk airport en route to Ghana. Is it worth a trip into Istanbul city centre?

Istanbul Mar 30, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Hi, I am travelling to Ghana and will be stopping at Ataturk airport for 17 and a half hours. We will be arriving at Ataturk around 11 pm Turkish time. Is it worth travelling to the city centre for some food and a look around? What is the best method of getting to the city centre? Are places to eat open late in the night? Is it safe at night? I was thinking of sticking to the Taksim square area. I tend to get bored easily and would like to leave the airport but I am unsure whether this is wise. This is my first proper trip out of Europe so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =).

more
    • Train Kalkan to Istanbul

Kalkan Mar 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM

We are travelling from Kalkan to Istanbul Airport with 2 young children in July - which is the best train to take?

more
    • Turkey Gulet Cruises

Turkey Mar 30, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Could anyone please suggest reliable good companies to book a cabin on a gulet for a week from Bodrum to the Greek Islands in June 2014?

more
    • ferry from altinkum to bodrum?????

Altinkum Mar 27, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Hi all,

Im travelling to altinkum in june and wondered if i can get over to bodrum from there?..

more
    • hotels in diyarbakir

Diyarbakir Mar 23, 2014 at 4:41 AM

hi im looking to book a cheap comfortable hotel in diyarbakir who will accept non married couple in the same room my boyfriend is kurdish most hotels iv looked at dont accept non married please help running out of options most hotels dont state this on the policies info

more
    • Buses or trains from Erzurum to Rize?

Rize Ili Apr 17, 2014 at 7:33 AM

Is there a direct way to get to Rize from Erzurum?

more
    • ssjd02's Profile Photo

Which Bosphorus Boat cruise to take? Plus More

Istanbul Apr 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi Everyone
      Me & my wife are headed to Istanbul tonight for a 3 day trip. I have done my general research and know what are the main attractions.
      However, I need some help with details please.

1. Which Bosphorus Boat trip to take? Where to buy the tickets? What are the times? All details will be much appreciated.
      2. Which attractions would be better suited to be visited in one day? (Based on location etc)
      3. Which attractions are more suited for a rainy day? Which ones are not?
      4. Which attractions require pre-booking etc to avoid delays? Can I book online?
      5. Any suggestions for places to eat?
      6. We're staying Sultanahmet area. Which locations are walk-able and which ones require alternate mode of transport? (We're ready to walk up to 20-30 minutes distances)
      7. Any others details that might be helpful.

Thank you very very much in advance for your help and advice. Much appreciated.

more
    • Dolmus/Coaches Fethiye to Ortaca

Fethiye Apr 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM

Can I get a dolmus from Fethiye to Ortaca does anyone know?

more
    • ataturk day hisaranou

Hisaronu Apr 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM

Are there any special events in hisaranou on Ataturk day?

more
    • yesil turbe

Bursa Apr 4, 2014 at 10:38 AM

When I last visited Bursa, the Yesil Turbe was undergoing restoration and the exterior was scaffolded. Has the restoration work been completed as yet? I'll be returning to Turkey in June 2014 and want to know whether it would be worth my while revisiting it.
      S Freeman
      NYC

more
    • Transfers at Sabiha Gocken

Istanbul 16 hours ago

Hi there, do you have to go through passport control for transfers at sabiha gocken? I don't have any check in luggage but I am flying with two different airlines (however I can check in online). Also, would anyone know how reliable pegasus is with their ETA's?

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

bus/train to Selcuk from Izmir airport

Izmir Mar 31, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I want to book a flight from Athens to Izmir with Pegasus Airlines and then catch a bus or train directly to Selcuk.
      1)which airport of Izmir Pegasus use?
      2)can we catch a bus/train from there without going into Izmir?

more
    • what is the best area for a hotel in istanbul?

Istanbul Apr 16, 2014 at 10:43 PM

i mean to say where i should get a 3-4 star hotel in istanbul so that the attractions are easily accessible by public transport or within walking distance.

more
    • Capisco's Profile Photo

Good price hotel/apartment

Istanbul Mar 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

Hello,
      I would like to know if any one have an idea about a hotel or apartment which will cost around 200Euros for 6 nights ?
      I hope it's something you already tried before ...I just want a clean room with a clean bathroom and a safe place to stay, near transportation or at least 200m away from a public transportation

Thanks
      Karim Kassem

more
    • traveling solo

Bodrum Apr 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I am a female traveling on my own from istanbul to bodrum, im just wondering if it is a safe place to be on my own?

more

Near Bogazkale