change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• DomenicS3's Profile Photo

Roskide Fjord

Roskilde Aug 14, 2015 at 1:12 PM

can you cruise the roskide fjord ? by local ferry ?

more
    • supermarkets

Copenhagen Aug 21, 2015 at 7:31 AM

Nearest supermarket to radisson blu scandinavia hotel in copenhagen?

more
    • Jewellery Wholesale/Retail Market

Copenhagen Aug 21, 2015 at 6:53 AM

Hey everyone! I wanted to ask is there a silver jewellery wholesale or retail market in Copenhagen?

more
    • littlelawyer's Profile Photo

booking a room in Copenhagen

Denmark Aug 9, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Dear all, a friend and I want to visit Copenhagen late September. We can't see any reasonable hotels / B&Bs online. Would it be safe to turn up and see what's available on the day - maybe go to the tourist / visitor centre and ask? We'd likely arrive on a Sunday and it looks as though the visitor centre is open until 2pm?
      Thanks! L

more
    • 7 hours on the airport - is a citytour possible ?

Copenhagen Aug 24, 2015 at 8:13 AM

When I have 7 hours time on the airport of Kopenhagen will I be able to take a train or bus to the city, do some sightseeing and come back in time to the airport ?

more
    • christine.j's Profile Photo

Viking sites/museums for children?

Denmark Jul 31, 2015 at 2:26 AM

My daughter and my grandson will be taking the bus and train ( no car )from Kerteminde to Copenhagen airport in mid September. Their flight is in the early evening, so they will have time to stop on their way. They would like to visit a Viking site, since the Vikings are a big subject in Kindergarden right now.

We've read about the Viking ship in Kerteminde and of course about the National Museum in Copenhagen.Is there any other Viking site on the way from Kerteminde to Copenhagen? Maybe a outdoor museum like a Viking village?

I read about the Trelleborg Fortress, but it seems you nee a car to get there and it's only open for the festival.
      Thank you for any information.

more