Bodrum

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to go

by junerandall Online Now Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

more
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

by mindcrime Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

more
    • traveling solo

by rskop Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I am a female traveling on my own from istanbul to bodrum, im just wondering if it is a safe place to be on my own?

more
    • Visit Bodrum?

by very-happy Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hello,
      My boyfriend and I are going to Turkey , arriving in Istanbul on April 21st. We will stay in Istanbul until de 27th, that we will take an early am flight to Cappadocia, staying 2 nights in Groeme. We are trying to decide what to do afterwards? Maybe to fly to Izmir and spend a night in Selcuk in order to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale, after that we were thinking on going to Bodrum - by bus?- for maybe 4 days before flying back to Istanbul for the last couple of days prior to returning home.
      Is this a good time to visit Bodrum? we would probably stay from the 1-5th May, if so, what area to stay? and would our itinerary make any sense?
      Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
      Thanks!

more
    • traveling solo

by rskop Online Now Apr 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I am a female traveling on my own from istanbul to bodrum, im just wondering if it is a safe place to be on my own?

5 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 11:37 AM
    • where to go

by junerandall Online Now Apr 5, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Me and a friend have booked flights to Bodrum in sept but not sure where to go. We would like a beach and somewhere to dance but not full of 18 to 30 .

• Visit Bodrum?

by very-happy Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Hello,
      My boyfriend and I are going to Turkey , arriving in Istanbul on April 21st. We will stay in Istanbul until de 27th, that we will take an early am flight to Cappadocia, staying 2 nights in Groeme. We are trying to decide what to do afterwards? Maybe to fly to Izmir and spend a night in Selcuk in order to visit Ephesus and Pamukkale, after that we were thinking on going to Bodrum - by bus?- for maybe 4 days before flying back to Istanbul for the last couple of days prior to returning home.
      Is this a good time to visit Bodrum? we would probably stay from the 1-5th May, if so, what area to stay? and would our itinerary make any sense?
      Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
      Thanks!

9 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 2:39 PM
    • mindcrime's Profile Photo

Ferry to Kos island

by mindcrime Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 9:52 AM

we plan to take the ferry or catamaran to Kos island.
      1)in which port in Kos we will arrive by ferry? there seem to be different ports in Kos
      2)does the catamaran follow the same route/port?

1 Answer Mar 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM
    • bus from bodrum town to kusadasi

by debsonadventures Online Now Mar 8, 2014 at 3:21 AM

can I get a bus from bodrum town to kusadasi and what is cost and time of travelling

6 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    • amom1st's Profile Photo

visiting Bodrum late March

by amom1st Online Now Mar 7, 2014 at 8:51 AM

A friend and I are traveling to Bodrum in late March for a few days. Can anyone tell me what clubs/bars will be open then? Also looking for recommendations on what hotel to stay at. We'd like a place close to some clubs/nightlife but not too close which also serves breakfast. We are also wanting to visit Pamukkale. Do the buses even travel there during late March?

7 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • Bodrum to Kos

by victorpinedav Online Now Feb 23, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Is there any ferry to get from Bodrum To Kos in April every day? or is it posible to take a wáter taxi, and how much is the cost? thanks in advance.

5 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 11:58 AM
    • chrisjon's Profile Photo

outdoor markets

by chrisjon Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Going to Gumbet in September & wondering are there any markets & if so what sort of things are best to but

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 2:54 PM
    • When to go?

by ginashetty Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Hi I am planning on going with a group May 2-May 6 2014, wanted to know if this is a good time weather wise, and if nightclubs will be open.

3 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM
    • 4-5 nights in Bodrumtination

by RW889899 Online Now Jan 12, 2014 at 10:41 AM

We are planning to flight from Istanbul to Bodrum and spend there about 4-5 nights. We will rent a car and drive around. Please adv what could be MUST SEE things in this area and especially if we don't mind to drive 2-3 hours to the destination
      Thank you
      RW

5 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 10:13 AM
    • iandsmith's Profile Photo

Where to stay

by iandsmith Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM

Heading to Turkey in May for a few days, wondering what our members views are on the pros and cons of staying in either the Bodrum area or

the Didim area.  Any other spot in that general area (leaving via Samos) I'm open to except Kusadasi.

Cheers, Ian

2 Answers Jan 13, 2014 at 2:56 PM
    • State or rivate hosital

by jacflett Online Now Oct 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM

my mum is in Bodrum as the minute on holiday with no insurance! been taken ill and in rivate clinic. They have advised her not to go to a state one said they are bad but she has been quoted around £15,000. so far should she take a chance ?

6 Answers Nov 12, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    • is gumbet still open

by sinfield Online Now Oct 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM

going gumbet on friday are shops and bars still open this time of year thanks

1 Answer Oct 10, 2013 at 12:17 PM
    • Kelberman7992's Profile Photo

how do i get to amman from jordan by train

by Kelberman7992 Online Now Oct 5, 2013 at 4:27 PM

how do i get to amman from jordan by train

5 Answers Oct 6, 2013 at 3:18 AM
    • Bodrum or Marmaris

by Adrenalindaze Online Now Sep 6, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Which do you recommend?

7 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • Effervescent warm springs

by kwrheault Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Hello,
      I visited an effervescent warm springs in Turkey 15 years ago along the Turkish Riviera...possibly near Pamukkale. My daughter wants to follow in my foot steps on her trip to Turkey. It was the only thing on my trip that I cannot recall the location of or the name of. It was a public warm springs with crystal Lear effervescent water. I literally swam over ancient fallen Roman columns that were in the water. Where was I ???? please help. thank you

2 Answers Sep 22, 2013 at 4:37 AM
    • can i still enjoy sea, suntanning

by nazaninjoon58 Online Now Aug 24, 2013 at 1:29 AM

dear sir
      im planning to visit bodrum at 5 september , i want to is it possible to enjoy sun , sea, suntanning in that time

6 Answers Sep 3, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    • Travel Bodrum Air to Yalikavak

by bdm2009 Online Now Aug 10, 2013 at 7:38 PM

What is the best way to travel from airport to Yalikavak
      What is the price of Havas/dolmus versus taxi and times
      We are staying at Club Flipper RCI week have heard varying reports any comments would be helpful
      We will be there mid Sept

4 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 12:32 PM
    • virtue62's Profile Photo

Travelling from Bodrum to Istanbul

by virtue62 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Hi, my daughter was booked to sail from Athens to Istanbul arriving 22August but now the last four days of her trip has been cancelled. I am wondering if anyone can help - What is the safest and most interesting way to travel from Bodrum to istanbul? She has 4 days to arrive in Istanbul 22/8. Many thanks. Carolyn

3 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM
    • Bodrum airport

by Manchester501 Online Now Jul 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Traveling with cosmos this week, my question is are you met at the airport or left to fend for yourself as I have been told ? Any help much appreciated .

10 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
    • Turkish bath

by Rach1571 Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Any recommendations please?

5 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM
    • jeep safari.

by Rach1571 Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Can anyone recommend a good jeep safari from Bodrum?

4 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 12:38 PM
    • What's the general cost Bodrum?

by sival95 Online Now Jul 17, 2013 at 4:54 AM

I'm going to Bodrum in a couple of weeks for 10 days with my family and my friend, and I;ve heard that Bodrum is one of the most expensive places in Turkey, obviously because it's a tourist destination, but I was wondering if there was any way to keep the prices down. If you avoid going out to restaurants and mainly buy food from a shop or market, would you find that it was quite easy to eat and drink cheaply?
      Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 17, 2013 at 5:59 AM
    • How safe is it for girls to be out alone in Bodrum?

by sival95 Online Now Jul 16, 2013 at 6:13 AM

I will be going to Bodrum with my parents and my friend (my friend and I are both 17 year old English girls) and I've heard some bad things about the men there... during the day time we will obviously be mainly with my parents just looking at touristy places, but in the evening I'm guessing my friend and I will be going out by ourselves and I was just wondering how safe this would be for us? We're not stupid, but we will probably be drinking and I've heard that some Turks don't take too kindly to drunk, British, female tourists! Any thoughts? Thanks! :)

19 Answers Jul 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM
    • greencargirl's Profile Photo

Havas to airport? Luggage storage?

by greencargirl Online Now Jul 8, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hello, everyone.

We will take a ferry to Bodrum for a day of sightseeing before transferring to the Bodrum airport. Can anyone tell us where to find a Ha as bus schedule for the transfer?

Also, we need to store our luggage for the day after we arrive by ferry from Datca to Bodrum. Is there a luggage storage place at the port?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Susan

4 Answers Jul 12, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Bodrum to Ephesus on a Friday?

by darciebee Online Now Jun 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Hi there,

I am looking to do a day tour from Bodrum to Ephesus on a Friday (July 5 specifically). I can't seem to find any tour companies that go on Fridays! I would rather not just take a public bus there and back on my own.

If anyone knows any companies that go on a Friday from Bodrum that would be great!

Thanks so much for your help

2 Answers Jun 26, 2013 at 11:58 AM
    • beaches

by tara75 Online Now Jun 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM

im staying in gumbet but would love to know where the best nearest beaches are with sand and where the best hidden local villages are. thankyou!

3 Answers Jun 24, 2013 at 12:11 AM
    • Patchi's Profile Photo

Center of attraction

by Patchi Online Now May 31, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Hi, i would like to know what is the name of the area where all the bars and the clubs located so we can rent our hotel there ..also do u know any nice hotel in this area ?
      THanks a lot for the help

5 Answers Jun 2, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    • kusadasi

by pollygillen Online Now May 16, 2013 at 7:26 AM

can i get a water taxi from bodrum harbour to kusadasi harbour?

1 Answer May 19, 2013 at 11:57 PM
    • 18 Suite Villa Loft at kuta

by kirby2116 Online Now Apr 10, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Has anyone stayed at this Villa as yet? apparently its recently opened.
      Can you please let me know what its like? as I have booked one Villa in June.
      Thank You