Travel Answers
Bodh Gaya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel from Patna into Kathmandu via land? Is it possible?

Patna Feb 28, 2015 at 2:51 AM

Hello fellow Indians and Nepali readers! Namaste

I would like to ask if it is possible for me to travel from Patna (or Agra, or Varanasi) and cross border into Nepal by road?

I will be backpacking in Agra, Varanasi, Delhi, Patna and I thought of crossing over into Kathmandu.

Thanks a lot!

more

Near Bodh Gaya

• Funeral process for a follower who died at Bodh Gaya while on retreat

by riccawthra Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 3:24 PM

A family member of my housemate died there recently. The family (Imphal) gathered there. I have been out of communication with family members since they arrived at Hyderabad.
      What is the tradition and time-line for a cremation and funeral is this case?

3 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • hello friends

by vishnubhimrajka Online Now Nov 22, 2013 at 8:07 PM

where can I purchase 1000 lotus flowers in bodh gaya, good quality and fair prices. Can I have the complete postal address of such a place - shop and contact number. Any idea how much it cost in Indian rupees? Its urgent, I need to purchase today.

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • Bodhgaya Travel Tips & Advices

by chuahcsy Online Now Nov 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I'll be traveling to Bodhgaya in End Dec/ Early Jan 2014, I'll stay at Karma Temple...travel tips and advices are needed..Appreciate. Thank you.

regards,
      Chuah

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 2:53 AM
    • Weather in Bodhgaya

by gracelotus Online Now Jan 9, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Can someone have idea about weather and temperature in Bodhgaya during February. Will it be hot or cold? Also any experience about overnight at the Mahabodhi Temple?

1 Answer Jan 11, 2009 at 3:31 AM
    • tire11's Profile Photo

Guest Houses

by tire11 Online Now Jan 25, 2008 at 7:33 AM

Does anyone have any experience with the Laxmi guest house in Bodh Gaya? I will be in Bodh Gaya in the middle of Feb and I think it will be busy there then.

1 Answer Jan 27, 2008 at 8:03 AM
    • GopalBasyal's Profile Photo

Hotels in Gaya

by GopalBasyal Online Now Dec 20, 2006 at 9:18 PM

I am going to GAYA on 26th of December 2006. If you have any idea and tips on Gaya, hotels to stay not star hotels, then please suggest me.

Thanks all

2 Answers Dec 21, 2006 at 8:20 PM