Bocas del Toro Travel Answers

change location
VallartaVicki's Profile Photo

Bocas del Toro this weekend 4/22-25 - any info/contacts to share??!!!!

by VallartaVicki Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 10:39 PM

I'll be in Bocas del Toro this weekend - 4/22-25. I have a feeling this is going to be the first of MANY more jaunts & who knows - possibly more!

I'm still gatherin' info & lookin' to connect with other more like-minded folk!!

As of now I have no reservations - just plan on getting off the plane & seeing where the Universe takes me (which so far in life has ALWAYS led me to some puuuurdy AWESOME experiences though I welcome ideas!!! Know of any Funky/special places to stay (hi-speed internet/wi-fi is CRUCIAL at least 2 of the nights. I'm open for budget - between35/n up to100 for something special)?

I'd LOVE info on Cool/tasty places to eat, where it is & what you like about it!!

Where are some fun places to hang at night?

Any interesting people to connect with (the more self-empowerment/evolved/non-drunk/non-big druggy types please)?

Are there any more Metaphysical/Self-Empowerment group gathings on Sunday (or any other day)?

What is the weather "prediction" for this weekend? (anyone have a link to weather for Bocas? I've been searchin') Have they been having afternoon rain (like we seem to have goin' on early this year in the Central Valley).

How's the mosquito scene??

Anyone have a contact for a panga captain as I'd LOVE to hire a little panga for a few hours & explore the coast.

Any special coves to check out (just to swim/see as I'm not a diver)??

Even if you see this message in a few days - still e- me as I'll be stayin' connected via the internet but please make sure to also e- me personally at VallartaVicki@ aol. com OR Vicki@ DoinItRight. com since I probably won't have time to check the message boards while I'm there!! THANX!!!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines