Boca Chica

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Looking for a local waterfall

Dominican Republic Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I've been trying to find a waterfall that the locals go to. I have my own car. Wanting to see some natural sires.

more
    • Anani Beach

La Romana Dec 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Carnival is offering a beach escape Shore Excursion. Does anyone have any information on this excursion and or about the beach?

more
    • Swim suit code at resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My husband and I are planning on staying at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana. It's adult only next to a sister family resort. Are women allow sun bath top free by the pool and/or beach. I would like to (just to get an even tan nothing weird) but I don't want to do it if I am the only one or break any rules. I've read conflicting things on other boards, or worse. I just want an answer not a debate. thanks.

more
    • Travel Insurance

Punta Cana Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How much travel insurance should one carry for a vacation to the DR?

more

Near Boca Chica

• Shopping for clothes.

by daherinn Online Now Dec 19, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Where is a good place to shop for womens clothes in Boca Chica?

• hotel arena coco playa boca chica dominican republic

by eko1963 Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 5:38 AM

Has anybody info of the surroundings of hotel arena coco playa?
      Dinning places,shops,nightlife?
      Eric

• What kind of soft drinks?

by lugenewernert Online Now Jun 9, 2009 at 6:48 AM

I was wondering, what kind of soft drinks do they have at the resorts?
      Do they have diet Coke?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2009 at 10:58 AM
    • Informacion de paquetes de viajes

by Dalimar7 Online Now Jul 30, 2008 at 11:35 AM

deseo que se me brinde informacion sobre los paquetes de "all inclusive" de este hotel.

1 Answer Jul 30, 2008 at 11:30 PM
    • CONFUSED!!!

by KREYES87 Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 5:37 PM

IS THE HAMACA CORAL AND THE HAMACA OASIS THE SAME RESORT OR ARE THEY TWO DIFFERENT PLACES?

4 Answers May 8, 2008 at 9:09 AM
    • Boosmom's Profile Photo

A Special Place in Boca Chica

by Boosmom Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 12:29 AM

I just returned from a wonderful trip to Dominican Republic. I spent some time in Boca Chica (about 40 minutes south of Santo Domingo), and need some information if anyone is planning to go there soon (or is already there). I went to a restaurant on the main street and need to get the address and phone number. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name. It's weird though. It was a combination of three names all rolled together into one so it was fairly long. I think it had some "l's","a's" and "m's" in the name. The guys that owns it are French. The place was nice with good food (open all day). It had a lot of wood counters and stools with a passage-way straight to the beach. They had a big pizza oven in front with a window and they baked fresh bread every morning. The manager was named "Thomas" and the pizza cook was "Miguel". It's really important that I have this information. If anyone can help me out I would be forever grateful. THANK YOU!!

1 Answer Nov 6, 2006 at 12:43 PM
    • boca chica concert and fiesta!

by jacksonville-bill Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 5:31 PM

i just returned from Boca Chica... staying at the Coral Hamaca Hilton! what a great time! Boca Chica was a blast! caught a concert Saturday eve... any ideas on how i can find the name of the group that played? i plan on returning, it was a great vacation!

1 Answer Jul 20, 2004 at 8:52 AM
    • Hotel in Boca Chica

by Gorgboy Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 1:12 AM

I am an independent traveller, and this summer I want to stay in Boca Chica with my friend but I don't want the standard all included beach resort, "honeymoon" like.... I would like a nice, not very expensive independent hotel close to the beach. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much in advance

2 Answers Aug 10, 2006 at 12:32 AM