Boca Chica Travel Answers

change location

A Special Place in Boca Chica

by Boosmom Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 12:29 AM

I just returned from a wonderful trip to Dominican Republic. I spent some time in Boca Chica (about 40 minutes south of Santo Domingo), and need some information if anyone is planning to go there soon (or is already there). I went to a restaurant on the main street and need to get the address and phone number. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name. It's weird though. It was a combination of three names all rolled together into one so it was fairly long. I think it had some "l's","a's" and "m's" in the name. The guys that owns it are French. The place was nice with good food (open all day). It had a lot of wood counters and stools with a passage-way straight to the beach. They had a big pizza oven in front with a window and they baked fresh bread every morning. The manager was named "Thomas" and the pizza cook was "Miguel". It's really important that I have this information. If anyone can help me out I would be forever grateful. THANK YOU!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: A Special Place in Boca Chica

by kblacwell Online Now Nov 6, 2006 at 12:43 PM

I think its called La Isla Bonita. Its on the main drag ( DUARTE). I can't help you with phone numbers and addresses

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Boca Chica