Boca Chica Travel Answers

change location

Hotel in Boca Chica

by Gorgboy Online Now Jul 13, 2004 at 1:12 AM

I am an independent traveller, and this summer I want to stay in Boca Chica with my friend but I don't want the standard all included beach resort, "honeymoon" like.... I would like a nice, not very expensive independent hotel close to the beach. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much in advance

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • oldhippy's Profile Photo

Re: Hotel in Boca Chica

by oldhippy Online Now Jul 15, 2004 at 3:56 AM

Here is the best site for Boca chica...lots of indy hotels to choose from: http://bocachicabeach.net For a more tropical area, check out Bayahibe farther east...and then go to isla saona...very beautiful!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Boosmom's Profile Photo

RE: Hotel in Boca Chica

by Boosmom Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 12:32 AM

I just returned from D.R. and had a great time. I stayed at the "Hotel Zapata" in Boca Chica. It's right on the beach and includes breakfast only. I think it was around fify bucks a night. Jose, the taxi driver there is nice and reliable. Comfortable rooms with air and a T.V.. Not the most elegant hotel, but nice. If you go, can you please help me get some information on a restaurant there? I posted it tonight, but if you can't find it, please E-mail me and I will send it to you. Thanks in advance.
    Karen

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Boca Chica