Blumau in Steiermark

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• EVENING IN SALSBURG

Salzburg May 17, 2015 at 1:19 PM

I have only one evening in Salsburg. Where in Salsburg and how should I spend it. When do shops close in Salsburg. Is there some place which is a good eating place havimg good live English music.

more
    • 4.5 hours in transit

Vienna May 16, 2015 at 4:40 PM

Hi Vienna,

We'll (wife and myself) have 4.5 hours in transit (arrive 7am) is it possible and/or worth leaving the airport for a quick city overview ??

Ed

more
    • Day Trip to Krimml from Innsbruck

Innsbruck May 3, 2015 at 3:37 AM

Hi, we will be in Innsbruck for a few days in June. And we would like to take a day trip out to Hohe Tauern for some hiking. We are wondering if anyone could recommend a hike route that would allow us to see both Krimml and the Grossglockner. Is there a visitor centre that we can start from so we could get some maps? In addition, is there public transportation there from Innsbruck? Thanks!

more
    • draveshia's Profile Photo

traveling for Munich to salzberg

Austria May 26, 2015 at 2:42 AM

am travelling from munich to salzberg on 18th july
      and then go on to vienna

train would be the best option and can i book one ticket to take me from munich airport
      includes local travel in munich for half day
      then go on to salzberg for 2 days
      then take me to vienna

more
    • transportation from and to Vienna train station

Vienna May 24, 2015 at 7:42 AM

We will be arriving at the Vienna train station on Sept. 7 and leaving from there on Sept. 11.
      We are staying at the Austria Classic hotel. What is the easiest way to do this? We don't want to take the subway if it is difficult or we need to change subways. Are taxis okay?

Jean

more
    • Motorbike rental

Innsbruck May 18, 2015 at 7:38 AM

I will be arriving in Innsbruck on 4th Aug Morning.I would like to rent a motorbike .I would like to know if an Indian driving License would be valid to ride a Motobike in Austria and can you let if we can rent a bike in Austria and the cost too?

more
    • Parking space

Linz May 12, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Hi!

I will go on vacation (from airport Linz).Is there anywhere a place near airport where I can park for free?

Thanks

more
    • travel in salzburg

Salzburg May 11, 2015 at 1:02 AM

I am in Salzburg from a Monday to Saturday. Is it best to buy a week bus card or a Salzburg card?

more
    • planning help on a 3 day trip

Innsbruck Yesterday

We are reaching innsbruck by flight on 19th June morning for 3 days. Want to do cable car, a farm visit with fruit picking, trout fishing, swaroski , good food, scenic rides.  Can you suggest how to go about this.

more
    • I need cheap bike

Salzburg May 25, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Hello, I am going to Salzburg for a month.
      Can someone tell me if it is possible to buy a second hand bike there on a low price?
      Thanks!

more
    • jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Walking along the Salzach

Salzburg May 16, 2015 at 2:26 PM

My son and his team will participate at a soccer tournoi at the Sportanlage Salzachsee. I do not want to stay there two full days and instead do some sightseeing in Salzburg. Is it possible/nice to walk along the Salzach to Salzburg Old town?

more
    • SALSBURG ITINERARY

Austria May 16, 2015 at 2:33 PM

I have one day in Salsburg. What places should I see as a must. Should I take the Sound of Music tour.

more
    • KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Transportation from Salzburg to Vienna Int'l airport

Vienna May 11, 2015 at 8:10 AM

Hi all,

We intend to travel by train from Salzburg to Vienna int'l airport on 11th Oct.2015 to catch our flight on 11:30AM. I believe trains departing aroung 6AM are ok. I checked the official site of Austrian trains but I see many connections (1-3)which are confusing me. An alternative is to travel either by plane (75 Euro) or to depart from Munich airport (and not from Vienna).

more
    • 24/05-28/05, camping @ Sport Wofurlgut, zell am See

Austria May 10, 2015 at 1:58 AM

From experiences, could some help us decide how is the cheapest and efficient way to vist or do an activity the following places of interest whilst our stay @ Sport Wofurlgut Camp, Bruck.

I am asking because I found the activities beyond the park are just too expensive to have a go at.

Famous Landmarks

Having a go at Skiing, hiking and bike tours and travelling on any ski lifts closest and cheapest as the kids are first timers on such a holiday.
      To add to the above, the campsite offers only one type of card "hohe tauren card" ?? Should I buy this card or should I consider any other?

more
    • reaching Hallstatt

Hallstatt May 18, 2015 at 7:48 PM

Hi I can plan only a day trip to Hallstatt planned from Vienna or Salzburg. From where should I do it. And what trains to take if travelling from Vienna. we r mother daughter travelling together

more
    • Krumpendorf

Krumpendorf May 2, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Hello!
      I'm goign to stay in Krumpendorf for a few days, and I was wondering if anybody might give some information about that place (cant't find them searching the web) :

is there any place to rent bikes? How much would it coast approximately?
      is there any website where I could find the map of the public transport of the area (buses)?

Thank you very much!!!

more