change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Moving to New Zealand

Sydney Apr 3, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Hi All,
      I am working in a MNC, now moving to New Zealand, so guys please guide me to make my moving task easy. and suggest me a sydney based international removalists which can move my stuff safe and can give timely delivery.

more
    • Best Excess Baggage Courier ?

Sydney Apr 1, 2014 at 3:16 AM

Hello Guys,
      want to send excess baggage from Australia to India via cargo . please share the experienced and cheap courier and shipment services detail .

more
    • kid friendly things to do

Tuross Heads Apr 10, 2014 at 2:00 AM

kid friendly things to do in and around tuross heads - 9 yr old boy in particular

more
    • Should I rent a campervan or not?

Byron Bay Apr 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I'm going to Byron Bay for the Easter weekend, now I can't decide if I should rent a campervan or not? I am going to watch Bluesfest [http://www.bluesfest.com.au/] but most of the campsites are sold out. I read this blog that mentioned the bluesfest [blog.vroomvroomvroom.com/201...] so i decided to check out their list of campervans, now I am not sure if it is a wise idea to hire one or just book a hotel. However, I know that most hotels are quite far from the venue. Can anyone help me decide?

more
    • Toilets & eating houses

Nimbin Apr 14, 2014 at 9:19 PM

What are the public toilet facilities like in town, are there plenty of places to eat, I'm bringing 20 old ladies there this week?

more
    • Looking for flight options from Moscow, Russia to Sydney or Brisbane

Sydney Apr 13, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Two of my friends and I plan a round-the-world trip. We're starting out from the US West Cost, then fly to Europe, swing by Moscow, Russia, and then fly to the East Coast of Australia and back to US. We were able to look up flights from US to Europe and then from Australia back to US, but we seem to be struggling with a flight from Moscow to either Sydney or Brisbane. Does anyone have any recommendations there?

more
    • Diang's Profile Photo

Visit Blue Mountain

by Diang Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 12:15 AM

If I arrive at Sydney Airport at 2.00pm from Gold Coast can I drive to the mountaing stay overnight at Katoomba OR visit the mountain the next day for a day trip from Sydney cbd. My itinerary are Jenolan Caves, Echo Point, 3 sisters and Pine Crest Apple Farm

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 1:10 AM
    • Blue Mountains Yulefest

by spaguru1 Online Now May 31, 2010 at 9:34 PM

I read a story about Yulefest in the Blue Mountains on www.dayspaguide.com.au. Has anyone been to it?

• Things to do and weather

by atuljig Online Now Mar 10, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Hi,
      We're travelling to the Blue Mountains in mid April with two young children. just wanted to know what activities we should take the kids for and how the weather will be at that time of the year. We are going to be spending two nights there. thanks very much!

6 Answers May 31, 2010 at 9:33 PM
    • Train ride to Katoomba-Blue Mountains

by JaniceTan Online Now Nov 30, 2007 at 4:58 AM

Hi, I will be travelling to Sydney in a couple of days' time. I am deciding between taking a coach to blue mountains and the railway. Is the train ride from Central Station to Kamtoomba above ground? Does it offer a scenic view? Will it be crowded on a weekday?

Thanks.

5 Answers Nov 17, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    • aYankinSyd's Profile Photo

Hikes & Beers

by aYankinSyd Online Now Jun 25, 2007 at 7:12 AM

Hey all - heading to the Blue Mountains for a little hiking and a getaway. We are not there for too long, so can anybody recommend a couple of "must see's" in the area? And possibly two hikes in the 1-2hr arena. Thx! We are staying in Wentworth Falls, and I am assuming this is pretty close to it all.

Any local spots for a few good beers too?

Many thanks in advance.

4 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 5:35 PM
    • Getting to The Blue Mountains by train

by LucasBorzych Online Now Jul 6, 2006 at 5:55 AM

Hello,

I want to ask you how much is the train ticket from Sydney to Katoomba. How can we get from Katoomba to all the lookout and bushwalking trails.

regards

Lucas Borzych

3 Answers Jul 9, 2006 at 9:23 PM
    • supercarys's Profile Photo

Blue Mountains Advice/Photos etc

by supercarys Online Now Apr 17, 2006 at 4:53 AM

Anyone want to know anything in particular about Katoomba or the three sisters or scenic world etc? I am going there tomorrow to take some more photos for my pages.

6 Answers Apr 18, 2006 at 5:18 AM
    • About Zip Zap Railway & Scenic World

by Teddy2005 Online Now Jul 31, 2005 at 8:41 AM

For Zip Zap Railway, is it better to take the steam one? Is it better to take from Clarence to Bottom Points or the opposite direction? How to get back our car?
      For Scenic World, should it be more fun to take Railway then walkway then Flyway?
      Should we visit the Megalong Heritage Center?
      We are leaving for Sydney on the 4th Aug., can anybody give me advice in time please.

1 Answer Aug 1, 2005 at 3:04 AM
    • 2-3 Days Hiking Trip

by saurian Online Now May 31, 2005 at 5:02 PM

Hey,
      We would like to take a 2-3 days hike at Blue Mountains (long weekend 10-13/6/05). Can you give me any advice, sugestion about.
      Thanks

2 Answers May 31, 2005 at 5:44 PM
    • swings's Profile Photo

Anyone up for an Aboriginal Walkabout experience?

by swings Online Now Oct 26, 2004 at 6:19 AM

I found an exciting-looking brochure in the Blue Mountains a few weekd ago, and I can't stop thinking about it! It's for this Walkabout experience, which I just posted on my pages: virtualtourist.com/m/67e92/1... This tour is regularly 8 hours in length, and one must be in pretty good physical condition to do the rock scrambling, etc.... Well, I tell you..... I have neck problems, and I'm getting toward the upper age limit, but I would SO LOVE to do the bark and/or body painting, the exploration of the rainforests and ancient Aboriginal sites, hear the dreaming stories, go swimming in some of the Blue Mountains lakes, etc.... So I wrote to the owner, Evan, who replied that he could make up a half day, 4-hour trip for me, and up to about 4 other people! I'm thrilled! But I cannot find anyone else who has agreed unconditionally to go along.... except my husband. So the question is... is there anyone out there right now who might be interested in doing this with us within the next week or so? Please respond if you're interested.... w

2 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 6:56 PM
    • Mangaa's Profile Photo

Katoomba

by Mangaa Online Now Aug 11, 2004 at 3:57 AM

Hi is it also recommended to do the day tour in early september? Is it high up in the mountains?? how about snow?? thanks

3 Answers Sep 12, 2004 at 9:34 PM
    • Daytrip from Sydney - what not to miss?

by irmgard_w Online Now Jan 28, 2004 at 1:01 PM

Hi, I'll be in Sydney in April for 5 days, and think about making a day-trip to the Blue Mountains (probably by public transport). Can you tell me about where it's best to go for one day, and what I really shouldn't miss? Many thanks! Irmgard

6 Answers Sep 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM
    • Blue Mountains

by rachaelr Online Now May 6, 2003 at 6:38 AM

Can anyone suggest a nice place (guesthouse perhaps) to stay for a Fri and Sat night for two couples and not too expensive anywhere in the Blue Mountains. Thanks Rachae

7 Answers Sep 21, 2003 at 6:42 AM