Blue Mountain Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SPAC/ Nightlife

Saratoga Springs Aug 2, 2014 at 5:33 PM

im going to SPAC with friends, but also want to go out after. Is there a hotel that is close to both?

more
    • Take out buffet

New York City Aug 17, 2014 at 9:41 PM

A couple of years ago, in front of the Portland Hotel (I think the hotel no longer bears that name ) in Times Square there was a wonderful take out buffet. Does this take buffet still existe? If not, are there other places for take out buffets in the Times Square area? Thanks! Helene

more
    • What public transport options are available to commute to midtown Manhattan?

City Island Aug 17, 2014 at 8:23 AM

What public transport options are available to commute to midtown Manhattan?

more
    • Lake placid over thanksgiving

Lake Placid Aug 12, 2014 at 9:06 AM

THinking of coming with three kids (11,8,6) and grandparents over thanksgiving. We like to hike and be outside but we are not hardcore. Is this an in between time for doing things? Is it too cold to enjoy the outside activities with little one? Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

more
    • Safe to travel at night?

New York City Aug 11, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Is it safe to move around in Around 80 riverside drive, Upper West Side, New York City at night?

Am travelling from along to NYC.. So I,'m wondering is aroun 80 Riverside Drive, Upper West Side, New York City is safe for to move around at night, and not scary to move around the area? nigth and day/

more
    • Hop On/Off Tour Buses in NYC

New York City Yesterday

I want to take a tour bus on a downtown loop for 1 day in NYC. All of them have great reviews and horrible reviews. I can't figure out which one that I should take. Any suggestions?
      Also, this is going to be the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Will this be an extremely busy time? Should I buy the tickets now?
      Thanks!

more
    • Music in Greenwich Village

New York City Aug 17, 2014 at 10:04 PM

We like Georgia Peach jubilation signing, jazz, clap along and Dixie Jazz with lots of atmoshere. Does anyone know Arthur's Tavern on Groove Street? Need réservations? If not, any other suggestions for that type of music in the evening...8-9-10 ? Thanks!

more
    • EmmicaJane's Profile Photo

Where's good to eat Thanksgiving Dinner?

Manhattan Island Aug 16, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Me and my sister will be Staying in Manhattan for a week (age 27 & 31). We're travelling from England, UK and want to experience a traditional Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner with all the Necessary trimmings i.e. Yams, Cranberries & Pumpkin pies etc...

Can anyone recommend anywhere??

more
    • transportation help please.

New York City Aug 14, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I live in Yonkers, NY. My friend and I would like to go to Cape Cod MA for a few days. Last time I went ( few yrs. ago), a friend drove me to the Port Authority Bus Terminal, NYC. Before that there was a bus , Peter Pan that left from Yonkers NY ,and went directly to Hyannis MA,which was perfect but that stop was eliminated. What is the best way to get to Port Authority NYC, from Yonkers NY. Or is there a bus that will go straight to MA from Yonkers again or White Plains, NY? Thank you

more
    • Japanese restaurant & groceries in Manhattan

New York City Aug 7, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Hello,
      I will be coming to NYC next month; I would like to know good and authentic Japanese restaurant in Manhattan. Also, I would like to know where I can buy Japanese groceries in Manhattan.
      Thank you

more
    • transportation

New York City Jul 31, 2014 at 5:50 PM

best reasonably price means of transportation from J F K to mid town Manhattan?

more
    • Asheyb's Profile Photo

Tax free shopping

New York City Jul 28, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Hi, I'm planning a trip to New York in January for my 30th birthday but have been told that shopping in the first week in February is tax free. I can't find anything about this online, can anyone help? Want to get booking :) thanks!

more
    • transportation

New York City Jul 24, 2014 at 5:41 AM

coming from Delaware to a bridal shower at the Ritz Carlton (??!!) in Battery park-any vehicular ferries from NJ or will we need to drive in? Have an elderly lady with us so can't take the "people" ferry! any transportation suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

more
    • oldguy472003's Profile Photo

Travel by Subway from Times Square to Yankee stadium

Manhattan Island Aug 20, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Have tickets for the evening game on Friday Sept 5th.
      Any thoughts on how long before game time we should catch the subway? we are staying in a hotel a block or so from Times square. I expect large crowds, should I also expect huge lineups at security, or do they handle things fairly well?
      If we arrived there a couple hours early is there something to see /do near the stadium?
      Many thanks.

more
    • Any good alternative near empire state building

New York City Aug 19, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Hi Experts,

do you have any "special" tips for me what I can do after visiting Empire State building on a friday?. I thought going to Madison Square Garden but I guess it's not that spectecular.
      Background: I plan to do something special for my longtime gf and in my opinion Madison Square Garden (or Macy's what is near by) is not that special.

In the evening (5pm) we will eat at a high class restaurant (Jean Georges) but I am looking for more events like this without spending several hundreds of dollars. I just want something what is a little bit relaxing and/or romantic.

The other places of interests (statue of liberty, world trade, Central Station etc.) I plan to visit on other days.
      Thank you for your help.

Greetings

more
    • Best Transit option from JFK

New York City Aug 12, 2014 at 2:00 PM

What is the Best Transit option from JFK to East 94th Street for two travelers.

more
    • carolnyc's Profile Photo

Arriving too late at Newark airport tonight help

New York City Aug 12, 2014 at 8:26 AM

I am a New Yorker ! I travel from Newark all the time. I take the Olympic bus or the nj transit train.

But tonight. I checked in luggage and my flight arrives at 1229 am in terminal A. What if my luggage doesn't come out and I miss the last 1am bus? The next train is at 1:30. :(

Please share your experience using shared van rides from Newark as I think this is my only alternative. Please let me know if you think it's mandatory that I book a reservation.. I live on the UWS.

Thank you in advance!

more
    • loisrd's Profile Photo

Restaurants

New York City Aug 11, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Best authentic italian

more
    • transportation

New York City Aug 2, 2014 at 12:59 PM

Best priced from JFK to Warwick Hotel?

more
    • Long Island Traffic Late Morning Sunday

Long Island Jul 24, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I am traveling from Montauk, NY down through Staten Island and then the Jersey shore on Sunday. Is there anyway I won't hit traffic Sunday? We are planning to leave around 11am/12pm.

more
    • Alternative for high class restaurant

New York City Aug 18, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Hi folks,
      I am looking for some of the best food in NY. We are going to stay full 4 days and on 1 day we want to eat at a really fancy restaurant. Eleven Madison Park is unfornunately completly booked out. What can you recommend for a "fancy" restaurant dinner and are there any special food alternatives I have to try during the "normal" days (doesn't need to be fancy at all. Just tasty ;D)

more
    • Brooklyn Bridge on foot in September

New York City Aug 7, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Hi,
      What's the best way to visit Brooklyn Bridge on foot in September ?

Thanks in advance for your reply

more
    • The Crescent

New York City Jul 23, 2014 at 10:33 AM

Is it cheaper to buy tickets from NYC to New Orleans in advance or doesn't it make any difference? Thanks! Jane

more
    • French Restaurants and bars

New York City Aug 4, 2014 at 1:32 PM

Hello to all the newyorkers and NY lovers!

My name is Catherine, I am a french girl who's soon gonna be leaving my country and settle in NYC!!

I am glad to discover a new culture and people from all around the world but I am pretty sure that at a moment I will be missing France and that's why I'd like to know if you , new yorkers, you had any advice to give about any spots in which french people like to meet : bars, restaurants, cafés ... maybe any place owned by a French.

I was also asking myself if there was any "French area" as there is in London...

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me :)

more
    • bus or train

New York City Jul 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Cost aside, what do you think is the best way to travel from NYC to Washington - bus or train?

more