Bloomington

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Airport transfer

by sandyjmartin Online Now May 26, 2014 at 12:05 PM

My daughter is due in at Indiana airprt late tonight , after the shuttle has finished, is there anyway for her to bet to Bloomington or should she sleep at the airport?

3 Answers May 26, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • Airport transfer

by sandyjmartin Online Now May 26, 2014 at 12:04 PM

My daughter is due in at Indiana airprt late tonight , after the shuttle has finished, is there anyway for her to bet to Bloomington or should she sleep at the airport?

• Public Transportation in Bloomington Indiana

by Disk123 Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Is there Public transportation from: The Towne Place Suites- 105 S. Franklin to The Monroe Hospital - 4011 S. Monroe Medical Park Blvd.?

• Trying to Locate Restaurant

by jenwil83 Online Now Sep 8, 2008 at 11:15 AM

The last time I was in Bloomington we found a restaurant that we really loved, and we are going back again and want to find it again. I cannot remember the name, but it was in a house near the Indiana University campus, and it is run by an Asian family, though the menu was not strictly Asian. I remember that the art supply store wasn't far away. Does anyone know the name of the restaurant? Their food was some of the best I have ever tasted!

1 Answer Sep 8, 2008 at 11:30 AM
    • LSPR_MTU's Profile Photo

Where to get "Shoofly Pie"

by LSPR_MTU Online Now Oct 18, 2005 at 9:59 AM

Alright, shoofly pie has been recommended to me as a delicious ahmish dessert. Anyone know where to get some around Bloomington? I'm too lazy to use a recipe.

1 Answer Nov 17, 2005 at 7:00 AM
    • Walking route between Indianapolis and Bloomington

by ecochallengeteam2 Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 8:22 PM

I'm involved in a private eco-challenge at my university. I'm interested in finding the most direct walking route from Bloomington, Indiana to Indianapolis. Does anyone have any clue?

6 Answers Oct 18, 2005 at 10:12 AM